chapter 135-memories of her

Start from the beginning

(She grabbed the letter off the coffee table then placed it in the medicine cabinet along with the other one from erins wedding. She then grabbed different pans, as she was getting ready to make bacon and eggs for her and jay both)
_______________

(He lifted his head, noticing it's morning. He then turned his head, widened his eyes and realized Erin wasn't in bed. He crawled out, grabbed boxers, brushed his teeth then walked out to the amazing smell of food. Her back was facing him so when he walked out she didn't notice him. He leaned against the refrigerator and watched as she swayed her hips as she hummed to their wedding song. He smiled. Erin felt a pair of eyes on her and she smiled)

E<"isn't it rude to stare mr.halstead"?(she lifted her head as she felt him coming closer)

J<"I don't know you tell me,(he wrapped his arms around her waist, but let one hand find it's way up the shirt she was wearing and rest on her stomach. He moved her ponytail away from her neck as he placed gentle kisses down her neck and to her shoulder),now was it rude to stare"?(she shook her head and bit her lip)

E<"last night was amazing,(she mumbled),for that I'm making breakfast"

J<"I see that,(he pushed the sleeve of the shirt back into her shoulder then placed a kiss onto her cheek before getting glasses out for them),orange juice or water"?

E<"dont we have grape juice"?(jay opened the refrigerator)

J<"ah, yes we do"

E<"then I'll have that,(she smiled),I'm just finishing up this Turkey bacon and then we can eat"

J<"take your time, you look hot cooking"(he sat on a stool so he can watch her from the side)

E<"be quiet"(she laughed)

J<"hey key to a healthy relationship, and marriage, is honesty, all I'm doing is being honest"(he stood up and walked over towards her)

E<"mhm,(she smiled. Out of the corner of her eye she saw jay take a piece of bacon and bite it),hey,(she set the tongs down and fought with her husband over the bacon),why can't you just wait till the rest is done"(he was spinning as she stood on her tippy toes and tried jumping for the piece. Jay grabbed the bacon between his teeth, picked Erin up by her hips and held her against the refrigerator door)

J<"cause last night you helped me build an appetite,(she blushed),now,(he finished the bacon),finish cookin me some breakfast"(he set her down and watched as she gave him the side eye and grin).
_________________

J<"when I walked out i didn't see the note on the table, did you take it"?(he asked before sipping his water"?

E<"yeah, it's in the medicine cabinet,(she tried getting food out of her tooth and he smiled at her cutness),what"?

J<"nothing..."(He continued to stare)

E<"what"?(she was laughing now)

J<"just,(he stood up and grabbed their plates),even when your fighting with food in your teeth, you still look ravishing"(he put the glass plates in the sink)

E<"don't mess with me like that"(she smiled, stood up then pushed his shoulder away)

J<"oh yeah,(he stepped closer towards her),how should I mess with you"(he grabbed her thigh)

E<"jay, stop,(she laughed. She then felt herself getting hoisted up in the air then the cold granite against her pantie covered but),jay"(she squealed)

J<"how bout that"?(he ran his hands up her thighs)

E<"jay, we have a late case"(she whispered as she felt her body heat up)

J<"we have plenty of time,(he kissed her jaw),just let me take control and we will finish quicker then you think"(he bit her bottom lip then connected their lips. Hands were wandering, moans and groans were made every second. Lips moving over every naked part of each and every one of their bodies. It got heated to the point they totally forgot about the case and having to get ready. That was until jays phone started ringing from the coat rack)

E<"ignore it"(she said into the kiss, wrapping her legs around his waist and pushing his hips against hers)

J<"I can't babe"(he pinned her arms above her head)

E<"yes, you can,(he slowed down the pace),jay dont..just-ignore-it"(she said in between kisses)

J<"babe I can't"(he pulled away and walked towards the coat rack and grabbed his phone from his coat pocket)

E<"are you serious right now"(she smiled, out of breathe)

J<"hold on"

E<"your kidding,(she chuckled as he lifted the pointer finger and walked into their bedroom and she flipped him the middle finger),oh my lord"(she laid her head against the cabinets, trying to catch her breathe. She then threw the dish towel on the floor since it was bothering her, just laying next to her)

J<"babe"(He walked out)

E<"what now"?(she groaned, still out of breathe. He smiled)

J<"case is early, we gotta get ready"

E<"mhm"(she didn't move)

J<"babe"

E<"ii--heard you"(she looked at him but still didn't move)

J<"let's go..."(He laughed)

E<"don't rush me"

J<"alright,(he walked over towards her and threw her over his shoulder),we will just do this the easy way"

E<"jay,(she chuckled),put me down"

J<"fine,(he set her down in the doorway and gave her a kiss),get dressed"

E<"fine mr.controlling"(she walked to the closet all mopy)

J<"um, it's mr.halstead actually"(he sassed back. And all she did was look at him and bite her lip smiling)

How did you like this chapter...please let me know. Oh and also, how are you guys feeling about my other story, the one when they are in high school, please let me know so I know to either keep writing or to stop