Thirteen.

Peter

"Does she know?" Toomes asked as I carefully slid my phone on the floor.

"Know what?" I asked.

"So she doesn't. Good. Close to the vest. I admire that." he said, adjusting the gun in his hand, "I've got a few secrets of my own. Of all the reasons I didn't want my daughter to date, Peter.

"There is nothing more important than family. You saved my daughter's life. I could never forget something like that. So I'm gonna give you one chance. Are you ready?" he asked and I nodded, "You walk through those doors, you forget any of this happened and don't you ever, ever interfere with my business again. Because if you do I'll kill you and everybody you love. I'll kill you dead. Starting with this beauty right here."

"Marina," I gasped as he showed me a live video feed of her lying on a floor covered in bruises and blood.

"That's what I'll do to protect my family. Do you understand?" he said. I couldn't believe he had her. I was so caught up trying to hide my feelings for her with Liz. Just then, Toomes snapped me out of my daze. "Hey. I just saved your life. Now, what do you say?"

"Thank you," I said, quietly. I was going to make him pay for hurting Marina.

"You're welcome." he said giving me an evil look, "Now you go on in there and you show my daughter a good time, okay? Just not too good."

I got out of the car slowly. Would he kill Marina even if I didn't show up? I walked up the stairs to the gym and looked inside. I saw Ned with Michelle and some of my other friends. I walked inside and walked up to Liz.

"Hey. What did he say to you?" she asked.

"I gotta go. I'm sorry. You don't deserve this." I said as I ran down the hall and into the school. I lifted the lockers and grabbed my old suit. I started putting it on and put on my mask as I ran out of the back doors. I tried to put on my web shooters, but someone hit me.

"He gave you a choice. You chose wrong." the man from the ferry said.

"What the hell?" I asked, still in shock from his powerful punch.

"What's with the crappy costume?" he asked, noticing the change in outfit.

I looked at my web-shooters and made a run for them. He then punched a bus with the tech on his hand, it skidded toward me, knocking me into another bus. It knocked my web-shooters out of my hands again. I groaned and watched him kick my web shooters away from me.

"I wasn't sure about this thing at first, but damn. You should've seen what it did to your girl's leg," he said. I seethed and got up and ran at him. He punched me again. I flew into a bus landing on the floor of it and seeing all the gum under the seats.

"Gross," I said. He punched the bus and it flipped over a few times. I got out through the back door of the bus and fell. I groaned in pain, "Why did he send you here?"

"Guess you'll never know. I'll tell the girl you said bye," he said and went to punch me again. Just then webs grabbed the tech on his hand. I looked up and saw Ned holding my web shooters.

"Nice shot!" I said. I grabbed the web pulling the tech off his hand. I pulled my web shooter out of Ned's hand and it slid onto my wrist. I shot a web sticking the guy to the side of a bus. "Yes! Ned, the guy with the wings is Liz's dad." I said, running to him.

"What?" Ned asked in shock.

"I gotta tell Mr. Stark. Call Happy Hogan.
He's Mr. Stark's head of security. Get a computer and track my phone. He's got, Marina!"