Three.

Marina

I stood waiting and listening to Dad talking with Steve.

"You're after the wrong guy!" Steve said, and I looked at Nat, who was across from me.

"Your judgment is askew. Your old war buddy killed innocent people yesterday." Dad said.

"And there are five more super soldiers just like him." Steve paused, "I can't let the doctor find them first, Tony. I can't."

Nat and I walked out from our hiding spots, "Steve..." Nat said quietly.

"You know what's about to happen," I said, trying to read his mind.

"Do you really wanna punch your way out of this one?" Nat finished.

"All right, I've run out of patience. Underoos!" Dad said.

Peter swung in, grabbing Steve's shield with his webs, while binding Steve's wrists with webbing too. He flipped onto a truck nearby.

"Nice job kid," Dad said.

"Thanks. I could've stuck the landing a little better, it's just... New suit. It's nothing, Mr. Stark. It's perfect. Thank you." Peter said, rambling.

"Yeah, we really don't need to start a conversation," Dad said.

"Okay. Cap. Captain. Big fan. I'm Spider-Man."

"Hey, Spider-Man. Later." I shook my head.

"Hey, everyone," Peter said. I sighed as Steven and Dad went back to talking.

"You've been busy," Steve said.

"And you've been a complete idiot! Dragging in Clint. 'Rescuing' Wanda from a place she doesn't even want to leave, a safe place! I'm trying to keep..." Dad raised his voice a bit, then paused going back to normal. "I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart."

"You did that when you signed up," Steve said.

"All right, we're done. You're gonna turn Barnes over, you're gonna come with us now because it's us or a squad of J-SOC guys with no compunction about being impolite." Dad said. This was hurting him, badly. "Come on."

There was a pause and I looked towards the airport. There were two people in there. I got inside one of their heads easily.

"I found it. Their Quinjet's in hangar five, north runway."

"Sam," I whispered to myself.

Just then Steve held up his hands and something sliced through Peter's webs, freeing him.

Nat and I exchanged a knowing look. Clint.

"All right, Lang," Steve said, confusing everyone.

"Drop the-" I tried to warn Peter but I was too late.

"Hey, guys, something's-" he got cut off by being kicked in the face. Peter let out a groan as a man flipped grabbing Cap's shield.

The man then handed him his shield back, "I believe this is yours Capitan America."

"So we both have bugs on our teams," I said.

"Oh, great." Dad said, "All right, there's two on the parking deck. One of them is Maximoff, I'm gonna grab her. Rhodey, you wanna take Cap?"

"Got two in the terminal, Wilson, and Barnes," Rhodey said.

"Barnes is mine." Prince T'Challa, Black Panther, said.

"Hey, Mr. Stark, what should I do?" Peter asked.

"What we discussed. Keep your distance and web them up. You and Marina. Go!" Dad said through the comms.

"Alright copy that." I ran up to Peter.