Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Twenty One

Start from the beginning

She nodded again, "Yes, alpha." The words were delicate and shaken.

"Now, I will have an explination speech tonight, and everyone that wants to say in this pack will be there. If one of you is not there, I will only believe that is because you would like to be rogue."

I watched a few of the pack members shake at his threat of kicking them out of the pack, so they all agreed to come.

             "You are all excused. Except for you, Sage Bruno."

She stayed sitting on the floor, Griffon's large frame towering over her body.

           "You've made yourself a threat to my mate and you've threatened to leave this pack. Would you like to be a rogue?" His voice didn't get any kinder, and for a moment I was a bit nervous.

 "No, Alpha. I do not." She whispered, staring down at the floor. "I apologize for my actions, Alpha."

             "Apologize to my mate!" He roared, glaring at the weakling of a girl.

 Her eyes snapped up to mine, "I'm so sorry, Mary." Obviously, her voice was filled with sarcasm and Griff didn't like that.

  He grabbed her by the throat, looking like a wild man. "Do not disrespect my mate. She is your Luna, your female alpha. Do you wish to die?"

             "NO! No! Alpha, please," Her hands tangled with his, trying to rip the tight grip he had on her off as she kicked her feet wildly.

"My mate's name is Maeve. But you will call her Luna. That is all you will ever call her. You will have two weeks in the disipline rooms, and if you ever do anything like this again, I will have you slaughtered in front of your family."

            Griffon dropped the girl, who held onto her throat. With that, he turned back to me, clenching my hand and dragging me out the door, breathing heavily. As I'm being pulled away, I watch a few of the guards enter the kitchen and grab Sage. Her cries and screams in protest were heard all through out the house.

When we reached Griffon's old room, he pushed me back on the bed. I flopped down but didn't move, afraid that he might take advantage of me because his wolf was coming out. Instead, he laid down next to me and wrapped me up in his arms, inhaling my scent and squeezing my sides.

"I love you," He whispers to me, gently kissing my neck. "I always have."

I don't say anything, but I snuggle deeper into his side. He holds me as I start to think, watching my face intently.

I'm scared. I remember what Griffon's wolf said to me about mating and about the whole revenge thing. I hate the fact Griffon slept with so many females, and I wanted to get revenge on every single one of them. So I could show them that Griffon was mine now, and no one elses.

But his wolf knew, and what if he tells Griffon. That's the last thing I need. So I might as well stop now.

"A penny for your thoughts?" Griff asks, smiling slightly as he trails his hand up and down my thigh. I shake my head no and lean my face against his chest. He makes me feel so complete.

"I don't like dates," I tell Griffon randomly, and he raises his eyebrows in surprise. "The whole sitting in the fancy resteraunt and eating... It's not my thing."

Griffon smiles, "Okay. What if I want to bring you on a date?"

I chuckle, "I prefer laying around the house in sweatpants, eating junk food and watching tv. Oh, and snuggling. I consider that a date."

Griff looks surprised, "You're rather lazy,"

I grin at him, "So I've been told."

My phone starts to ring, and I look around the room for it. When I spot it, I crawl over Griffon's body and reach towards the nightstand for it. I flip it open and press it to my ear, still sprawled over Griffon's body.

"Hello?"

"Maeve?! It's Lance! So I'm in America! I need the address to your home! Sydney and me are ready to party!" His obnoxious voice rang out through the speakers of the phone and I knew Griffon could hear. He gave me a look that told me 'They better not come here'.

"Okay," I smiled at Lance, telling him my address. I hung up, then looked over at Griffon.

"They're going to be here in three hours," I told him innocently, playing with my fingers.

"I heard," He growled, "I don't want other men around you, Maeve. You're far too beautiful, and you're mine."

I groaned at him, sitting up so now I was straddling him and pouted. "He's my best friend. Plus he's g-"

I was cut off by the sound of a crash, and a female screaming.

"Brad!" It was Ocean. Griffon leaped to his feet at the sound of his little sister's scream, pointing a finger at me and telling me to stay. He ran out of the room right when Ocean screamed again.

I had a terrible feeling it was something to do with Brad and his father.

___________________________________________________________________________

I suck.

I know.

Please, go ahead and scream at me for making you guys wait almost TWO MONTHS for an upload.

I feel horrible. I can't believe it's been that long. Time flies, doesn't it?

And then, to make it even worse, I give you guys a bad chapter, that I wrote in like twenty minutes & it's unedited.

So please, go ahead scream at me. I promise I'll try hard to make it up. I'm really really upset with myself. ugh tedivnf4agb

well thanks for sticking with this story xoxoxoxoxox