-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

(What's this A SUPRISE LEMON OH YOU BET LEMON WARING)

Me and Summer just entered our hotel room lips locked together as we both slwoly started to undress each other.I pick Summer up and pin her against the wall and broke our lips to start an assault on her neck with my kiss going for her sweet spot.She moaned out while gripping the back of my head holding in it place.I think started to nibble down on the sweet spots making hickeys each place I nibbled down.Summers hand came down to my semi erect member and started rub it making me groan out.My hand went to Summers rear where I started to knead her ass in my hands making Summer moan out even louder.Summer then flipped us to where I was against the wall and she wasn't.I looked into her eyes to see lust,passion and love which the main thing that I could but just mixed with passion and lust.Summer pushed my suit jackt off me and procced to to take my already united tie and thre it somewhere.Summer then unbuttoned my white dress shirt but instead of taking it of she went down on her knees.She unbuckled my belt and unzipped my black dress pants and pulled my hard member ,which was pitching a ten, out of my underwear.

Summer:No matter how many times we do it your member always surpise me by the size and girth

I didn't say anything as Summer started to move back and forth giving me a handjob she was slow at first but slowly picked up the pace.I let out a small moan Summers hands felt so soft and well token care of.I then felt sometihn warm develop around my member and I look down to see Summers silver eyes and her taking my member in to her mouth slowly going down to the base.I let out moan as I felt Summer tounge work around my member as she took more of my member into her mouth slowly makig it way to her throat.I threw my head back in pleasure as I felt Summers massage my member her throat squeezing around my member.When I look down I see Summer took my whole Member in her mouth and throat making buldge in her throat.Summer then took it out all the way to the tip only to slam back down taking it staright down the throat again.Summer manged to get my balls out too and started to maasge them in her hands making me moan out.Summer kept this up with bobbing her head back and forth sometimes going half way then jerking the rest of my member.Summer kept up with massaing my balls sometimes taking one into her mouth making more pleasure for me.I felt a knot built in my lowe regions and I knew what was coming.

Y/n:S-summer i'm gonna cum

Summer moaned around my member bringing me closer to my end and she went all the way down on my member deepthroating me.I moaned out as I felt my balls clench before shooting out white sticky ropes of semen into Summers throat and mouth.I could hear Summer gulp a couple times before pulling off and opening her mouth showing me all the semen was gone.Summer then stood up and turned around showing me the zipper to her black dress and I think I knew what she wanted me to do.

Summer:Hun could you help me take off my dress

Y/n:Yeah i'll help

I walked up to her and unzipped her dress and she pulled it off her shoulder before letting the dress fall of her hitting the ground.

(Oh by the way your boy recently was able to get a new laptop so yeah let you get back to the steamy session with Summer)

Summer was wearing Black bra and panties laced with red and she turned to me but walked backward with her finger me to follow.She moved to the bed and got on the bed and laid down waiting for me to get on top of her.I made my way to her on the way I took off my white dress shirt and pants leaving me only in my underwear with my member back in.I crawled over to Summer and I was on top of her and I started to place kiss's all over her body.When I hit the right spots Summer would moan out and I would nibble there making hickeys all over her body.Summer grabbed the both side of my face and pulled to where we were both facing each other and she kissed me deeply quickly wrapping her arms around my neck deeping it more.We started to add tounge and had a make out session right there and then until we had to pull away for the need of air.