Chapter 11

(A/n:Here we go chapter 11 and might I say some of you readers are taking a guess at who the child is.All of you are wrong It can't be Jaune cause Jill isn't blond nor is Vincent and it can't Ren because they live in patch plus the baby has chocolate brown hair or as I put in the chapter brown hair.It can't be Oscar pine because the baby is a couple months older than yang who in story still isn't born and Oscar is two years younger than Ruby.The reason why I've don't tell who it is because so far no one beside me know what his real name is and his backstory.Really it's someone who will or will not have big effect to the story.Anyways nice guess though and sorry to burst any of your bubbles if you were hopping it was one of those three but it's not.So let's get into this lovely story that you all are very much enjoying.)

2 months skip

Y/n Pov

Me and Summer have been traveling around we stayed in contact with our friends and Summer kept the apartment she had in Vale.It was the only real form of home we have and it was small but nice place for us to stay at when we are in town for awhile.Where we are right now is a hospital in Vale Raven apparently gone in labor and well me and Summer wanted to be there to see the new baby that Raven and Tai are bringing into this world.My team was there along with Qrow who was pacing around I can't blame him I think we're all nervous when it comes to giving birth anything could happen.Tai was in the room with Raven like any good father/husband though I heard thing been tense between Raven and Tai not sure why.

Y/n:Qrow calm down and sit down your making us more nervous

Qrow:I can't help it Y/n my sister is in there and anything is possible

Y/n:We all know that Qrow but it doesn't help if your freaking out just have faith this will go well

Qrow:Your right I should down calm down

The door opened and the nurse looked at Qrow and beckoned him in and Qrow did very fast.

Vincent:Hey are you even gonna tell us how it went

The nurse looked at Vincent

Nurse:Yes everything went fine well beside the father's hand breaking

Jill:That brings memories doesn't it Vincent

Vincent:You mean when you broke my hand and wrist and then almost broke my arm

Jill:Yep good times

Y/n:Damn Jill i'm kinda scared to see what Summer will be like if we have kids

Summer:Hey i'm right here

Y/n:I'm just saying you are very scary when it comes to it

Summer:I'm not that scary right guys

Summer looked anyone and no one said anything looked away

Summer:I'm that bad

John:Hey Summer don't take it personally it just you can be very dark and scary when you need to

Summer looks down upset and I rub her back in comfort

Y/n:Hey down look at it as a downside look at as more of a brighter side like that will scare the enemy real bad

Summer:I guess that's true

Maria:So how was the visit to your parents Y/n

Y/n:It went pretty well

Flashback to a couple of hours ago

Me and Summer stood in front of my parents log cabin home the same one I grew up in I looked at the nervous Summer.She has met parents but she was my friend back then not my girlfriend I let sighed before I pull Summer close to me and give her forehead and a reassuring look.She takes a deep breath before she gave me a nod letting me know she was ready.I turn towards the door and knock three times before I stopped waiting we could hear movement on the other side of the door.Soon the door opes I see my mother who seemed very surprised to see me and she launches at me hugging me.I hug her back I have missed seeing her and dad even though they are getting old but that's life.