CHAPTER FOUR

ANDREW.

"Even I want to go with you." my sister insisted.

"Amy, it is a dangerous missi-"

"But I can't live without you for a whole year."

"Father is there and Helen will be staying here for the preparation of wedding."

"I will have to live with that witch for a whoooolle year. This is injustice. She is like a leech.Moreover,whenever she sees me she raises her eyebrow as though I am an ant."

" Well you should be thankful to her that she calls you an ant."

"But why?" Amy  was confused.

"Ants are the most hardworking creature. Amy never judge a person by his or her shape and size.Appearance are deceptive. If the person's heart is beautiful then the company of that person will never dissapoint you.You will enjoy every moment of your life with that person."

"Brother, are you being a hypocrite?

'"Me."

"Yes , Aren't you falling for Helen for her looks." 

I was shocked. Then I thought for a moment. What Amy was saying ? Was it correct?

" Andrew." I wasn't able to think more as a familiar voice brought me back to present.

" You are going to some god forbidden place for a year."

" That god forbidden place is called a 'forest' in the language in which 'humans' converse." Amy said.

Helen rolled her eyes and continued " Don't leave a gentle g-"

" Witch like her with us. She will make our lives miserable. Either you take her or burn her." Amy snapped in.

"Hey, I am not a witch."

"Aha , you are right you are not a witch... you are a wicked,wrinkled and wretched witch."

"How dare you call-"

"Both of you stop fighting." I shouted.

"Amy it is rude to speak like that and Helen, stop fighting with her....she is just a child.  Both of you take care of Father and the kingdom in my absence. Is that clear?"

" Crystal clear." Amy said.

"I am going to miss you Andrew." Helen hugged me.

As she left the room. Anna entered. 

"What was this drama queen doing in here?" She asked.

Anna was the oldest among the three of us and the heir of the kingdom. She was 20 years old, but she was not married . She was serious  and intelligent.

" So your bag is packed?"

"Yes."

"But how are you going to catch the dacoits and why do you have to stay with them for a year?"

"I will tell you after I return back.I have to leave right now."

" All the best Andrew. May God be with you."

"Brother return back soon, we all will be waiting for you."

Both Anna and Amy hugged me tightly and  bid me farewell when we were with Father and Helen.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please vote,share and comment.