CHAPTER EIGHT

AMY.

"Ewww...What are you wearing?" Raina,one of Helen's popinjay friend asked.

"Its a gown and I think that your eyes are becoming weaker due to old age." Two of her friends were here for wedding preparation.

"You know only one word can describe you."Helen butted in.I didn't say anything but her stupid and brainless friends were more interested to know.So she uttered it.

"Ugly."

"Excuse me,I am not a mirror." the smile from her face disappeared in seconds and my face had a smirk.

The argument could have gone further but Anna entered with three strangers.

"Meet Prince Ray,the heir of Adreabeth."

Prince Ray appeared to be cold and distant.He had green orbs which were filled with cruelty. He was tall and had a body of a perfect prince.He was wearing black clothes.So I got curious and .....

"Are you mourning?" I regretted it because his cold eyes were now on me.Anna looked at me with surprise and mirth in her eyes.

"Meet Prince Raymond and Princess Roxiana." Anna tried to divert every ones attention.

"You can call me Rox." 

I liked prince Raymond and Princess Rox. They were twins and both of them appeared to be friendly.

"This is my younger sister Princess Amy.She will show you aroun-"

"And you all know me."Helen butted in again.

Jesus! This woman is such an attention seeker.

"No." I heard a sweet voice.It was Rox.

"Well you obviously do.I am Princess Helen of-"

"Where is Andrew?"I  heard that Green-eyed devil speak for the first time since his arrival.

"OH!He has gone on an expedition for a year."

"May I know what kind of expedition is it?"

No,you may not.Why do people even ask  questions this formally.They know it very well that no one will say 'No, you may not' out of courtesy even though they want to.What is your problem?Its their life,they can go where ever and whenever they want to go.Why do you want to know so much about them? Are you going to write a biography on them? It is my humble request,go get a life.

"It is umm... it is to arrest the dacoit leader who has been attacking our men who pass through the forest." 

"I see."

"Amy,please show them around the palace."

No I won't. "Sure. Please follow me."

All three of them started following me as I led the way.

IN THE FOREST.

ANDRESSA.

I want to punch him so hard.I have never seen a person who can talk continuously for the past two hours. We are going to my practice area.I could have taken the shortcut but I don't want any stranger to know our way.

"Could you please keep your mouth shut for a few minutes."

"Why?"

"Because you are giving me a headache."

"But the girls of my kingdom enjoy listening to my voice."

"That is because they are jobless like you . Moreover,this is a forest and instead of attracting girls your ' beautiful' voice will attract wild beasts."

"Like you."

How dare he say this? In a moment my short sword was near his neck.

"The next time if  you try to utter or do any stupid activity my sword will slice you into pieces.Is that clear Prince Andrew."

"Yes." He walked back.

"Now follow me."

He walked behind me quietly.I don't think it will be an easy mission with a person like him. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry , I know I am late. You know right , there were exams,story for school magazine,tutions and ummm...I felt lazy as always.But here is the next chapter. I am trying my best to write though it is difficult as it is my first book.I guess maybe I will be able to update the next week.

Till then , love love.

Don't forget to vote,share and comment.