CHAPTER SIX

Andrew.

We were crossing the forest.It had rained yesterday so the soil was wet and marshy.

Suddenly I heard a loud and comanding voice .

"ATTACK."

The moment the speaker had said this arrows started to rain on us.

"TAKE COVER."I heard my loud and clear voice.

I took out the sword from my scabbard and hid behind a tree.

After sometime the shower of arrows stopped.There was a sinister silence.I could only hear a soldier's moan as he lay there dieing. The arrow had pierced right through his heart.His family would get gold coins for surviving a few years while they search for a work.Coins.....Oh my god the treasure.They must have taken it.

I was about to step out from my hiding when I saw a few people getting down from the trees.All of them were in black robes but one of them had his face covered.

"Young Leader,we were successful in robbing the treasure but all the soldiers ran away except this one." A old man in black robes said.

"They are hiding."The person with covered  face said.

Then I heard the sound of arrows again  and started to run with my sword as a shield.All the soldiers were falling on ground one after the other. Then suddenly the man with the covered face jumped in front of me and before I could react and her sword was on my throat.

For a few seconds there was silence in which I could hear my heart beat.

Other men had surrounded me and the old man ordered me."Put your weapon down and follow us Prince.We don't want anymore bloodshed,do we?"saying so he knocked me unconscious

------------------------

DEEP IN THE FOREST

As I got up I found myself in a cave.Both my hands were tied.Infront of me there was a throne but instead of gold and rubies it was made of animal skin.

Suddenly a girl entered, She was about thirteen years old.She was wearing a light blue gown,her eyes were green in colour and her chestnut brown hair fell till her waist.She had a porcelain skin and thin eyebrows.

"So you are a PRINCE."there was an excitement and a childish glee in her voice.

"Yes, I am Prince Andrew.May I know your name?"

''Rosetta, come here." came a voice.

"That's my name."

Then she ran away.

How did they come to know about my identity?Only very few people knew about the plan.

Andressa.

"Eric, who gave you the information that the Prince would be there with this group?"

"Well...ummmm.... Leader told me."

"Aunt."

"Yes."

"But Aunt doesn't have any spy in this palace."

"I don't know."

"What?"

"I don't know how leader got this umm..information."

"Eric, you are NOT a good lier.Tell me the truth."

"I can't tell you princess."

"Hush.... don't address me with that designation.Someone might hear."

I knew  he addressed me as princess when he had vowed something and didn't want to tell anyone.

"Okay,lets go Aunt will be at the court any time....so we better hurry up."

"Yes, Young Leader. Lead the way."

Please vote ,comment and share.