Chapter 4 - A Beautiful Name for an Arrogant Girl

Ivan's POV

Finally it's over. That was so damn tiresome. After finishing all the things for Prof. Braine's presentation, I go to the photography club to find Mike, my friend and also a camera freak. Entering the room I greet some people I know, since I often hang out here waiting for Mike they treat me like I'm one of the members. That's nice though. I see Mike removing the lens from its body then put them securely inside the bag. I walk silently, putting my hands on both his side and blowing hot air near his left ear. He jumps in shock, hitting my right arm while cursing.

"God Damn! Ivan! Fvcking hell! You gotta buy me a new damn camera if I drop my baby because of your insane hyper attitude!" He glares at me while hitting me hard as I keep walking backward to avoid his hitting. I can't stop laughing since he shows an expression like he sees a ghost, so pale.

"I will not. I already saw you put your damn camera in the bag." I say as I rub my arm, my lips are still plastered with a wide grin.

"Anything can happen, you bastard!" He huffs as he takes his phone from the table. He replies to some conversations before his gaze lands on me, "Why are you here?"

"I miss you." I grin widely as I clap my hands in front of my chest like a candy girl.

Mike looks at me and rolls his eyes, "I just have an hour before my next class." He mutters as his attention goes back to his phone.

"Great, let's grab our lunch. I'm so hungry now." I put my hands on his back and push him out of the room.

As always, the cafeteria is the busiest spot in the college, since we don't have specific break time, as long as you don't have schedule you can visit cafeteria freely. Even though you have a schedule you still can come here, haha. I put a slice of pizza and a sandwich on my tray then I reach the coke in the refrigerator before paying. Mike gets himself a plate of vegetable salad and an apple, he asks me to get him a bottle of mineral water. Mike is a vegetarian, is that a reason he has a slim body with slender leg? Well he's not that skinny but he doesn't have visible muscle.

We reach a table near the window, my eyes roaming around the cafeteria while Mike opens his bottle. I open my coke and take a sip when I see the girls who helped me arranging the papers. The blonde one, I remember her name is Nancy, is quiet cute. But her friend catches my attention more. She has wavy black hair, dark brown eyes, and plum lips. Her gaze was so captivating, when I let a snicker out back then in the class because, she looked at me like she had a super power to tear me apart with her gaze. I couldn't help myself to listen to their trashy conversation since my phone ran out of battery, but I was just so lazy to remove the earphones from my ears, so I let them be.

I keep looking at their direction when Nancy catches my stare. I smile at her and she waves her hand as her friend turns her head to me. She rolls her eyes then turns her head back to her food. Looks like she hates me even though we didn't exchange word yet. I take a sip again as Mike turns his head at their direction.

"Who are they?" Mike asks me as he feeds himself the salad.

"1st year. I met them at Prof. Braine's class." I answer him then bite my pizza.

"Names?" He munches his salad like he eats the most delicious food in the world. So mouthwatering.

"The blonde one is Nancy, the black haired...." I pause, trying to remember if someone ever mentioned her name, "I don't know." I shrug.

"You don't know or you don't remember, huh?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Well, I don't know and I don't remember if I ever heard her name before." I lean back on the chair arm sipping my coke. I love coke so much. The bubble is always refreshing my mood.