"Why do you have a fucking dog?!" he yells, startling her. She darts away, running into my room. I glare at him for a second before smiling again, unable to even pretend not to be happy. We spend about an hour in my house before going out, racing eachother to the park. I messed with them on the way, trying to trip them over or distract them. In the end, Bakugou won, but only because he used his Quirk to get ahead of us.

"Dude thats not fair!" I cry indignantly, placing my hands on my knees and panting.

"It's not my fault you guys are so slow!!" he shouts back.

"We're not slow though! You used your Quirk!"

"Eh?! What did you just fucking say, you damn extra?!" he shouts, forcing his forehead against mine and glaring at me. I push back, snarling at him, and we fall to the floor, throwing punches at eachother.

"Guys cut it out," Sero says, pulling me away from him. I glare at Bakugou, my arms crossed and pouting, as Sero drags me away. He grins evilly and I smile.

'It's pretty cool how we have the kind of relationship where we can literally punch eachother and then get over it straight after,' I think, my smile growing. Sero drops me near Eijiro and I fall to the ground again.

"Ow!!" I cry, rubbing my head and getting to my feet.

"Calm down a bit, we have all day," Eijiro says, wrapping his arm around my shoulders. My face turns red and I quickly look at the ground. They all chuckle except for Bakugou, who was just scowling as usual. We decide on going to a cinema, and we grab some money along the way at Denki's house.

"Now I can just rock up and surprise you," I say, laughing evilly. Denki laughs as well. We make our way to the building and each sneak in a snack. It was easy to see if you looked closely, but the employees just wanted to get through the day and didn't care what we brought in. We chose a horror movie and sat around the middle, where we could see the screen without craning our necks but also not be too far away for the effect to diminish. I never did understand why people sat in the back of the theatre. More people poured in and sat around us and the ads before the movie started. In the darkness, I feel Eijiro's hand slip into mine and his lips press against my temple.

"I love you, (Y/N)," he says softly, so that no one else could hear. My mind turns to mush and I feel my face heating up.

"I love you too, Eijiro," I whisper, kissing his cheek and quickly turning my attention to the screen again. Sero, sitting next to me, snickers. I realise he had noticed us and my face heats up even more. If the lights were on, I would look like a tomato. The movie starts and my fluttering heart calms down, finally able to focus on something other than the boy sitting next to me and holding my hand.

At the first jumpscare, I screamed and grabbed onto Eijiro's arm. He laughed, patting my head, and I could hear the boys next to me snickering.

"Shut up, idiots!" I shout and whisper simultaneously, causing them to giggle louder. A few other people around me were scared as well, and someone else had screamed, but I felt embarrassed anyway. Eijiro takes his hand from mine and drapes his arm around my shoulders.

"There there, it's okay, your big strong knight in shining armour is here," he cooes, and I scowl. Sitting up straight, I brush his arm off of me.

"Yeah no thanks, I'm fine now," I mutter, forcing myself not to glance at him. He chuckles and we return to watching the movie. The rest of the scares weren't as bad, but I still jumped sometimes. Every time it happened, Eijiro had to smother a laugh. When it finished, we exit the room and I stretch my arms above my head.

"So how was it? Too scary for you?" Denki teases, placing his hand on my head. I brush it off, annoyed.

"Oh shut up. I heard you screaming too."

"W-What?! No, that was someone else!" he denies immediately, making the boys around us laugh.

"It was you! I thought so!" Sero cries, brushing tears of laughter from his eyes. Denki mutters something and turns away from us, crossing his arms. Even Bakugou was smiling. Sure, it was tiny and you wouldn't notice if you just glanced, but it was there.

We walk home together, dropping eachother off at our houses, until it was just me and Eijiro standing at my door.

"Thanks for today, even if you told them where I lived without my permission," I say, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing his lips. He places his arms around my waist, kissing me back. For a moment I didn't want to let go, ever. Then he pulls away and I pout in disappointment. He chuckles, removing his arms and walking away.

"I'll come around again tomorrow. Goodnight, (Y/N)," he calls over his shoulder, and I sigh. His warmth still lingered on my skin as I opened the door and walked to Joy's bowls. Refilling the contents, I play with her for a while before  going to my room, opening my laptop.

"Still nothing good..." I mutter, scrolling through the web pages. Sighing again, I close the lid and walk to the bathroom, stripping and turning on the shower. Letting the water run over my body, I wash my hair and experiment with different styles for once. Giving up after a few minutes, I rinse everything out and turn the water off. Wrapping a towel around myself, I sit on the floor, my back pressed against the wall as I tilt my head back. Being so warm was making me feel sleepy, so I finished drying myself and threw on my pajamas, tossing myself into my bed.

"Goodnight... Eijiro..."