❤️ SURPRISES !!!!! ❤️

Start from the beginning

" Oh ok, I called you to inform about something "

" Ok sir what is it?"

" Sanjeevani's annual celebrations are ahead ,so they have decided to celebrate it."

" Great sir."

" Yes, and the venue decided is Sanjeevani ,Delhi."

" Oh, ok sir."

" And you with others are needed to do arrangements."

" Ok, I can handle it Sir."

" Yes I know but take other's help also, infact doctors from other branches are also coming there to help you organise the event."

" Good, ok Sir, I will do my best."

" I know whatever you plan it will be best but take other's help,I don't want you to stress out with hospital work. Ok ?"

" Fine, ok Sir."

" Good, now start planning the preparations from today itself."

" Sure Sir,but when it is exactly?"

" It's in 10 days from today."

" Ok Sir, you don't worry, everything will be done perfectly."

" I trust you, bye."

" Bye."

******

Armaan decides to tell everyone and calls them to reception. Atul,nana with other staff and interns gathers there. Armaan explains about the event to everyone and tells them to cooperate with him and everyone nods their heads in yes.

T cannot help but gawk at armaan from close as he was standing beside her. Nana glares at her while Rohit and mehak sighs at her stupidity.

T gets an idea of getting close to him. She trips herself and falls on armaan who catches her from falling. She observes his features from close and gets mesmerized. Armaan tries to make her stand but she doesn't move gawking at him.

" HEY !!! BACK OFF !!! "

The yelling startles her and looks who yelled. Armaan stood there shocked to see the person. That person comes and pushes away T from armaan and stands between him and T.

" You have no right to do that ,ok ? " That person shouts at her pointing the finger at her face.

" With what right you are saying that?" T also shouts back.

" Oh you will know soon what right I have on him." That person smirks.

Armaan was still in shock not understanding what's happening. Atul  grins and Nana will be glaring at T while mehak tries to calm her.

" Oh,so please let me know then." T retorts back while mehak and Rohit tries to stop her from being stupid.

" Yeah, soon don't worry." Saying this that person turns back to armaan.

" Aisa Kya dekh rahe ho tum hero......." 

" Tum? Yaha? " Armaan asks in shock.

" Ha mein yaha, koi shak? Aur hai bhi toh mein door Kar deti Hoon. "

Saying this she jumps on armaan like a monkey hugging him tightly while armaan laughs and hugs her back lifting her.

T gasps shocked with wide eyes and open mouths along with others seeing armaan hugging a girl happily.

" I missed you so much" Muski says hugging him.

" I missed you too........" Armaan says still hugging her and T will be burning with jealousy but fear overtakes her anger and jealousy when she remembers that she fought with that  girl a while ago with whom armaan is so close.