xxx. nobody or somebody?

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Who the heck are you?!" I blurted out. "Who do you think you are to stop me?! Do you know who you're talking to right now?!"

He didn't answer. He was fixing himself.

"Do you?!"

I am getting pissed off right now! I am already pissed because of Axel's stupid lies and this asshole just appears to ruin my day even more!

"Lower your voice." He angrily spat.

"You fucking lower your head!" I demanded. "Who the heck do you think you are, huh? Trying to sabotage me? What are you? Are you an assassin of Liezel? Accomplice of Axel?! Huh?! Who the fuck are you?!"

I grabbed his collar — ready to punch him when he took off his black mask. Revealing his facial features that are similar to a demigod.

"Dang it!" Was the last thing I heard after I felt him covering my nose with a fabric — making me lose my consciousness.

Someone's POV

Pinanood ko ang mahimbing niyang pagtulog bago silipin kung anong oras na. Almost 8AM.

"Tsk." I muttered.

I didn't kill her, right?

If just stopped whining in the first place sana hindi na umabot sa ganito. But hell, kulang nalang ay ipagsigawan niya pa sa labas ng shop ni Liezel ang mga sinasabi niya.

If she wanted to catch her boyfriend, she should have been more careful! She's too emotional for this. Tsk. Pati tuloy ang plano ko nasira.

Nakita ko ang bahagyang pagkunot ng noo niya. What now?

Mabilis akong lumapit sa kaniya para i-check ito. Mahirap na, baka ako pa ang mapatay kapag may masamang nangyari sa kaniya.

While checking her situation closely, she suddenly moved and opened her eyes. The moment that she saw me, the first thing she thought was —

"Ugh! Damn it!"

To fucking headbutt the hell out of me!

Damn it! I was just concerned!

She immediately took over me by grabbing both my arms as she changed our positions. Ngayon, ako naman ang nasa ilalim at nakahiga habang siya ay galit na galit sa ibabaw ko.

Hindi pa ako makaget over sa sakit ng noo ko nang makita ko na hinablot niya ang baril ko sa may gilid ng kama.

Great. Sige, patayin mo nalang ako.

Tangina. Ano ba 'tong pinasok ko?

"Fucking asshole. What did you do to me?!" Nanggagalaiti niyang tanong sa akin.

"Aside from taking care of you, wala na." Kalmado kong sagot at sinubukang sapuin ang noo ko pero ayaw niya akong bitawan.

"Let me go, ang sakit ng ulo ko dahil sa 'yo. Damn." I tried to take my arms from her hold but she didn't let me.

What the...

"Why did you bring me here? Who are you?!"

"Bitawan mo ako." Sinubukan kong kumalma.

"Nobody tells me what to do . . . so, who are you?!"

"I'm nobody. Wala kang mapapala sa akin."

Diniin niya sa kama ang pagkakakapit sa akin.

Damn it! Is she really this persistent?!

"Fuck it. Fine!" Napupunong sagot ko.

After years of secretly hiding and executing a great plan to surprise her and the rest of family, it will end up like this.

"Tell me." Ubos na ubos na ang pasensya niya sa akin.

"I'm your cousin!" Saad ko na ikinalaki ng mga mata niya.

Yes, Vanessa. I am your cousin — the person you badly want to strangle right now.

"My name's Zyair."

"—Zyair Garrison Valkedestine."

Unti-unti na lumuwag ang pagkakapit niya sa akin. Nakahinga na ako ng maayos dahil sigurado na ako na hindi niya ako papatayin.

I can see her what-the-fuck reaction on her face right now.

I wonder what her reaction would be once I continue telling her about who I am.

"I am the son of Garrett Valkedestine, your Uncle . . . the former clone of the Emperor."

And I think she forgot how to breathe after I said that.

Great. 

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ ꒰ ⌨︎ ✰ sofia ⁱˢ ᵗʸᵖⁱⁿᵍ··· ꒱ | ೃ࿔₊•

a.n: it's been a while, luvs! thank you everyone for being patient with me ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡ i am hoping to give you more updates while i'm on schl vacation! ♡

kindly leave a comment if you have thoughts or messages you want to share! ૮ • ﻌ - ა 

thank u again, everyone! you may keep up with some spoilers, update, and random tweets of mine on my X account which is frappaestel

again, thank you sm! hope you enjoyed reading this chapter! ʚ(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )ɞ