v. prank call

Vanessa's POV

"HOW HAVE you been? The materials?"

"We're doing good, Queen. As of the moment, nasa Switzerland pa ang ibang mga materyales pero parating na ho ang ibang materyales mula sa Italy."

I nodded my head. That's good. Hindi ako makakampante hanggat kulang-kulang ang mga armas ko rito.

Napaiwas ako ng tingin habang nakakunot ang noo.

'Is someone staring at me?'

I roamed my eyes around and saw every member of my organization training themselves and checking out their guns. All of them are busy but I feel like someone's eyeing at me.

"I've been looking for you." I snapped back when I heard Axel's voice behind me.

'Oh. I thought someone was staring at me. Si Axel lang pala.'

"You followed me?" I raised a brow. I left him at the house because he's been limping since morning. Probably because of training. "You shouldn't have followed me all the way here. Hindi ba masakit ang katawan mo?"

I caressed his arm as he kissed my forehead. "Hmm, ang bait mo ngayon Vanessa baby, 'ah." He teased me.

I glared at him. What is he trying to point out? Na kahapon hindi ako mabait? "I'm just worried! Tss."

And so what if I'm being kind? I've always been kind!

He laughed and pulled me closer to him, "Labas tayo?"

I know that tone.

"I'm still busy, Axel." I calmly told him as he frowned.

And I also know that look. "Saglit lang. I just want to spend my time with you the whole day." He reasoned out.

"Axel," I warned him. "I'm still busy with my organization. Hindi ba p'wedeng sa susunod nalang?" I suggested and looked around.

I suddenly feel uncomfortable. Pakiramdam ko talaga may nakatingin sa 'kin mula sa malayo.

He groaned. "Come on, baby." He hugged me from behind.

I rolled my eyes while grinning. He's using his charm again huh?

"Saglit lang . . . gusto lang kitang makasama," pangungumbinsi pa niya.

I sighed and turned around to look at him. His eyes are waiting for my response. "Alright. Saglit lang." I emphasized.

He nodded while grinning.

AXEL AND I went to this fancy restaurant wherein only the two of us are the only guests here.

I smirked with that thought. He probably planned this.

"I'm searching for a new wedding coordinator." Panimula niya. "I know you didn't like Trinity's presence." With her name being mentioned, my blood boiled in irritation. I suddenly remembered how irritating she was.

The way she looks at Axel . . . I hate it! I don't think she's serious with her job. I hate the way she talks to Axel too because her tone becomes flirty whenever Axel's around. Like what the fuck?