xxx. nobody or somebody?

Vanessa's POV

I didn't mind the messages I got from an anonymous person. I didn't have time to let it cloud my mind when I had a lot of things to be worried about.

Starting with Axel.

I watched how he carefully examined the area before he left the house at exactly two in the morning. I'm gonna kick his ball once I find out he's cheating on me.

I instantly went to my car and followed him discreetly. I am trying my best to not get caught because I know how good his skills are, especially when he's using them on me.

It took almost an hour before he stopped his car in some . . . unknown place.

I let him spend his few minutes walking towards a small house while deep inside, I am burning in curiosity in anger.

He left without telling me anything! He thought I was sleeping but I wasn't! The stink of his lies are killing me!

I angrily went out of my car to follow him when I saw a familiar shop not far away from where I am.

"LIEZE . . ." I murmured, reading the name of the shop.

This is . . . Liezel's property?

Fuck . . .

I just felt . . . like a freaking joke right now.

He has been lying to . . . me?! With Liezel?!

My anger builds up within me, ready to assassinate anyone who gets in my way as I load my gun.

I am going to kill them on the spot. I fucking swear. I am going to kill —

"What the fuck—"

Before I completely entered her property, where Axel went inside a while ago. I felt someone behind my back and forced me with his strength to move back.

"Fuck! Get away fro—"

"Shh . . . shh . . it's me. Keep quiet or you're gonna get caught." He sharply told me.

His voice was husky and seemed a bit older than me and Axel. As I get away from him, he covered my mouth with his palm covered with a black gloves.

I used all my strength to get away from him and twisted his arm before pushing him on the ground. I was ready to shoot him with my gun but kicked my left leg making me fall down on the ground with him.

"Crap!" I mumbled when I dropped my gun when he kicked me.

"Stay fucking down!"

He held both my hands but I kicked him when he positioned himself in front of me.

"Let go, bastard!"

"Fucking quiet!" He shouted back. "Do you wanna get caught?!"

I couldn't see his stupid ass face! He's wearing a damn mask. A whole freaking mask covering his face!

"I don't fucking care! Just let me go! Who the fuck are you anyway?!"

When I gained the strength to pull away my hands. I immediately stood up and hit his head as I tried to run to get my gun that I dropped somewhere when he freaking kicked me.

"You're not getting away!" He pulled me closer to him.

Fuck him! Who the fuck is this guy?!

"Let me fucking go or you will find your pieces of your tiny brain scattered on this fucking cold ground!"

I elbowed his head when he tried locking me with his arms again.

"Fuck!"

Huh! That's what you fucking get!