ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ 1

Official Book Cover of Volume 1!

Lemore Kingdom

Cabinet Meeting

Sa loob ng kastilyo ng Kaharian ng Lemore ay may nangyayaring pagpupulong ng mga nobles sa isang silid at doon nakaupo sa dulo ang Hari ng Lemore. Samantalang sa kabilang dulo ay ang dalawang Elemental Guardians.

While the important people and nobles occupied the chairs at the long table, prepared by the King.

Sapagkat, ano nga ba ang kanilang pinag-uusapan sa loob ng silid?

The Duke of Hugolinus raised on his seat to show his concern after hearing the King's decision, "your Majesty, I deeply apologize but I must protest! That girl... 9 years ago..." Nag-alalang sabi ng ginoo habang inaalala ang nangyari sa Kaharian, siyam na taon ng nakaraan. Bakas sa mukha nito ang takot habang inaalala ang mga pangyayari noon. The memory was still fresh into his mind till this day.

The Grand Duke of Lambard raised his voice towards the duke, "how disrespectful! Refusing his majesty's decision!" The nobles bowed their heads down, showing deep worry for their Kingdom's future because they loved their country as their family.

The Lady Marchioness Merida in her 50s raised her concern as well, "all of the people in this Kingdom are well aware of how her grandmother betrayed our Kingdom, your majesty! Geothem also seek for the child for years! And now his majesty decides to bring that child back. It's as if we are bringing danger into our Kingdom ourselves! Your majesty you must think of this thoroughly! Please, reconsider!" Sambit ng Marchioness sa hari kaya nabigla ang mga ginoo sa tapang nang pagsagot ng Marchioness sa Hari kaya nagmamalakas din ang mga ito nang loob ang ibang nobles at inilabas ang kanilang sari-sariling alalahanin.

"That is right your Majesty! I was also there at that time when the goblins asked where Ayesha was!"

"The Queen of Geothem wanted the child and now we are bringing her back..."

"We are doomed!"

"We can choose another water element user for that seat your highness."

The King curved his lips in a total disappointment at tumahimik ang buong silid na halos nakakabingi ang katahimikan nito sa loob. They knew when to shut up when the King is in a bad mood.

The Grand Duke rubbed his temple, "The girl is the perfect fit for the seat, she is the descendant of a Hero." The duke said in deep worry while clasping his hands together, as if he was forced by the King's decisions. He took a gaze at the King and he was instantly in deep fear. No one can disobey the King when it comes to this matter, especially Gaius's family is involved.

The Prince Elzier, The Headmaster of Cladonia Academy raised his hand to calm down the atmosphere inside the room, "now, now, calm down and fear not gentlemen. Just as what the Grand Duke stated, she was indeed the descendant of our great hero, Gaius. The previous water element guardian user." Saad nito sa mga nobles kaya alam na nila na wala talaga silang magagawa sa desisyon ng Hari.