Ch. 15 ~Wake Me Up~

Start from the beginning

Y/N spat blood on the ground as he stood up with shaky feet, "Y-you haven't seen anything yet. "

"Oh really? " The older teen smirk as he raise his feet. "I don't think you could take this baby. "

Y/N clumsily dodge the jab but he couldn't escape the knee sent to his stomach. He falls to the ground gasping for breath but it wasn't over. A hard kick to the face sent Y/N to la-la land.

"Don't try to protect anyone again, Hero. " Slowly the older teen loom against the fallen boy. "A Hero with no powers is a dead one. "

The older teen laugh loudly as he left the dark alleyway.

Minutes pass or maybe even hours before Y/N even stood back up. He could feel anger beyond measure coursing through his veins but he buried it. There's nothing else to do.

"That fight was something, "

"Who's there? " Y/N called out as he stands with uneven balance.

"Your hero, " A girl with piercing blue eyes and red lips curved upward spoke.

•••

"Harder! " The punching bag sway slightly. "More power! " The punching bag swayed side to side. "Don't hold back!!! " A swift kick and straight punch made the black bag swayed violently.

"That's enough for now, Y/N. "

Y/N grins at his teacher, "That...was fun. "

Marco rolls his eyes, "The same line every time we finished a lesson. "

"Not...my fault. " Y/N shrugs his shoulders as he catches his breath. "Its exhilarating. "

"It is, " Y/N turn around and found his beautiful girlfriend leaning against the wall smiling. "But don't overwork yourself babe. "

"I'm fine, " Y/N playfully rolls his eyes, "Not even tired at all. "

"Lies! " Jason, one of Y/N friends and sparring partner, shouted across the room. "Nick and I just saw you panting like a dog in heat! "

"Yeah! It was like this, " Nick did a stupid, exaggerated expression of Y/N earlier. "Poor kid. He wouldn't last long in bed—I bet. "

"I was not like that! " Y/N protested as he look anywhere except his girlfriend's piercing eyes. "And FYI—I would last long. "

The whole room laughs except a sulking Y/N.

"Of course you would babe, " A whisper in Y/N ear did wonders for his heart. "I don't doubt it. "

"Get it Y/LN! " Someone shouted as the rest snickered or laugh.

"Not in my gym kids. " Marcos said grinning.

"Y-yes sir, " Y/N stuttered while his girlfriend joined the laughter.
•••

"Pathetic! " A hard shove to the wall made the freshman cry out in pain. "You need training—good thing my pals and I are here to give it to ya! "

From afar Y/N looked around but found no teachers only onlookers staring at the display of brutality of Francis and his gang. This is everyday life for those people who doesn't fight back or who's weak enough to fail at winning against a fight with them.

"What do you say? " Francis said to the shaking freshman. "Say thank you, Francis for teaching me. "

"N-no, " The freshman stuttered out as he tries to shove the bully away.

"Good! " Francis didn't hesitate to punch the kid at his already bruised face. "You have guts. But it doesn't save you from us. "

"This kid got spirit! " One of Francis gang shouted in amusement. "He won't stop fighting. "