35. Sick...With Love?

~~Sasukes pov ~~

"How where they even able to get in without one of the guards noticing?!" My mother asked as she paced around back and forth in front us.

Right after the whole incident mother quickly sent everyone who came to the wedding home and father put the security on an even higher alert. Only a few stayed behind though but it's not like we can hide it anymore at this point everyone has seen the video and knows. "What if the girl was just a distraction? You know, While most of the guards where too busy chasing her someone had to have found a way to sneak in. " the stupid red hair said and i frowned. " why are you here again?" I asked and he frowned back as we glared at each other. "Naruto is my friend I'm going to be here for him, also if it weren't for me that girl would have hurt him and worse killed his child!" The red head said as he got closer. "Hey! That's my child too and I could have easily protected them Without your help! So fuck off! "I said and quickly I felt narutos hands wrap around me from behind trying to pull me back. " okay that's enough you two! There's better things to worry about other then your new hatred for each other! So at least for a few hours you both better get along for both Naruto and that child's sake!" Iruka said as he stepped in between Garra and i.

"Wait so it's true your pregnant?!" I heard Kiba ask and quickly I turned only to see hinata actually being the one to smack him on the shoulder. "What! I just i knew it! I told you! sasuke wouldn't just marry him after-mhm!!" Kiba was stopped thankful as my brother placed a hand in his mouth stopping him from continuing as he glared into Kiba soul. "After what?!" Garra asked and I quickly glared back in his direction. " after none of your business! Also not that it's any of your business but Naruto and I didn't even know about our baby till after I proposed to him." I quickly said, after all that was the excuse we were planning on using anyway.

"People are going mad! You guys made it on number one trending on everything! I think that's a new record!" Ino said as her and deidara were on my brothers laptop keeping us all updated on what the world was saying. "can't we just do another interview or something? " Naruto asked from behind me without actually letting go. "Even if we do, do another interview people will be asking way to many questions and I don't think you could handle it or if you would have the right response to everything, you know without revealing to much." Itachi replayed as he moved away from kiba while whipped his hand on his suit probably from kiba being weird and licking his hand. "Plus I don't think an interview will be good for neither you or you baby's health." My brother added on and Naruto let go off me. "He's right you should probably rest and let us handle everything" shikamaru quickly added on.

"No." Naruto said bluntly and I turned only to see him glaring dagger into shikamaru. Wow that's hot...wait what?! Oh no I'm Starting to lose my mind dammit I do not find that hot or even remotely attractive I reminded myself. " Naruto he's right I th-." "I said no gaara, I am not being kept in the dark, I am completely capable of deciding what is best for me and my child. Plus none of you except iruka and maybe my husband have any right to tell me what I should and shouldn't do." Naruto said as he crossed his arms and glared. "Naruto, we are only telling you this because we want what's best for you." Gaara said and Naruto grabbed a mug that was near him and threw it in the direction of gaara who quickly dodged it letting the mug shatter into pieces on the wall that was  right behind him. "I already told you! You have no right to tell me what's to do or know whats good for me!!" Naruto shouted at him and quickly I smirked in garra's direction who in return glared at me.

"Hey, that was my favorite mug!" Itachi said with a frown. " well now it's your favorite shattered mug" Naruto quickly replied to which kiba snorted. "Wow am I glad I did not marry you" he said and quickly I glared at him as hinata smacked him again. "That's it you little-!" Naruto said as he grabbed another mug about ready to launch it at kiba, who was already ready to run.