32. Break Me

~~ Sasukes POV ~~

I gripped my phone tight  against my ear as I heard the mashing go off again for the hundredth time and I quickly growled as I Threw my phone across the room watching it shatter and make a small dent on the wall from the force. I stood up in anger and in one swift move everything that was on my desk was on the floor. All the paper work was scattered and even the coffee mug that I was drinking from earlier today was now broken in to little pieces on the floor. My laptop was now face down on the floor most likely the screen was also broken. I growled slamming my hands down on my desk before turning around and grabbing my chair and launching it across the room in anger. I took a deep breath and looked around the room before I Stumbled backwards hitting the glass wall and sliding down. I hit my head back against the glass before I realize that I felt something wet on my face. Slowly I lifted my hand up to my face as I felt what it was and I frowned before I mumbled a quick dammit.

I slammed my head back against the glass window for the second time as the tears rolled  down my face but  I didn't do anything to stop them. I quickly loosened my tie and un button two buttons of my shirt and just let my hands fall to the ground and let the tears roll. I didn't do anything but try too look through my tears at my desk that was now empty and surrounded by my scattered work. I didn't even jump or say anything when I heard someone knocking on my door. I also didn't do anything when I heard someone Burst into my office or when I heard someone calling my name. I didn't even get up or get mad at my assistant when she ran to me and tried getting me off the floor or when I saw the look of panic and fear in her eyes even through my blurry vision. But I did stop her when she got up ready to leave. "Don't." I mumbled  gripping her wrist so she couldn't go anywhere.

she quickly looked even more worried and tried getting out my grip but i just tightened It. "Didn't you hear me,?! I  said stop!." She in return winced in pain from my tight grip. " b-but Mr.uchiha-!" She tried fighting me but I glared at her even through my tears. " Cancel everything, all my meeting and work. Tell everyone to keep working and not to question any of the noise and if necessary threaten them on my part especially you if a word gets out about this I will end you and everyone else! "I said with a hiss as I tightened my hold on her even more. "  Go tell my  father that i had to go home. If he asks why tell him to call my brother ..I want everything back in its place by tomorrow morning. Do you understand me?" I said as I Loosened my grip on her. She quickly nodded and i let go of her quickly she pulled it close to her and rubbed at it with her other hand. " y-yes! I-I understand" she said looking at me with even more fear then before as  she stubbled backwards almost falling before she quickly ran out.

I tch'ed before a grin made it way on to my face even despite the tears that wouldn't stop falling and this horrible feeling in my chest I grinned. I slowly stood up before turning around and punching the glass wall and It cracking under my fist . "Naruto.. my my  kitten you just made a big mistake" I said bitterly but yet my grin did not once leave my face.  I  took a step back and the glass around my hand looked about ready to shatter into millions of pieces and that made my grin widen. I quickly turned around and without bothering to fix my clothes I quickly rushed out my office and out the building ignoring all the questioning looks as I got in my car and rushed heading home.

My grin quickly fell as I got closer to the house and I quickly replaced it with a fake look of fear and worry. "Kitty you are in big trouble~" I said still hating the fact that I can't control these damn tears! I quickly speeded up and made my way to the gates slowing down for a second as the gate doors opened before rushing inside. I parked my car in front of the house and took a deep breath. Before quickly making my way out the car slamming the door shut and tossing the keys to one of the butlers. I bit my lip to keep me from smirking as I kept the act of looking broken. I rushed to the door opening it and rushing in only to find my brother looking worried as he had a phone to his ear. Naruto was crying with one hand on his stomach and the other on his mouth. Ino was there too rubbing Naruto back guiding him towards the stares. But in seconds they all stopped and looked over to me there eyes all went wide before Naruto began to sob more as he looked over to me. " Sasuke! I've been trying to call you why wouldn't yo- your crying?!" My brother said and I ignored him my eyes where only on Naruto. " kitten..." I said taking a few step forward and Narutos eyes widen with more fear and panic in his oh so pretty blue eyes. I smirked in my head knowing he knows he's in trouble. " sasuke.. I was angry-I didn't.." he stumbled over his own words and i just opened my arms in return. " .. j-just please come..please..." I said and he hesitated a second before he moved out of ino's hold and made his way quickly into my arms.