17. Blue Eyes

~~Naruto pov~~

"...yes...yes Sasuke..yes " I said as tears rolled down my face as I nodded my head in yes moving a very shaky hand to him and he quickly slipped the ring into my shaky finger. Giving my hand a kiss right on top of the ring before he stood up and he gripped my face kissing me. I quickly kissed back my arms wrapping quickly around his neck while his moved to my waist pulling me close. I could still feel hot tears running down my face as people clapped and took pictures in the background. After a few second we both pulled away and we just hugged....

Keeping up with this fake romance as he whispered gently in my ear how much of a good bitch I am, which is what every person wants to hear from your fiancé right after they proposed..."I love you" I mumbled in his ear but that was just my way of saying I hated him... the tears running down my face are tears of pain and fear of my life.. I know no matter my choice I would suffer... I tightened my hold on Sasuke and he did the same before pulling away a bit and he kissed me once more before we both pulled away completely. Big smiles on both our faces, as I quickly wipe my eyes trying to get rid of the tears running down my face. Sasuke smiled and lifted his hand moving mine away from my face as he began to wipe all the tears running down my face. I just laughed a little since no matter how much we both wiped they kept coming..." hormones..." I mumbled softly so he can be they only on to hear and he gave me a small nod leaning in kissing the top of my head. " I love you...Naruto " he said loud enough for everyone's ears to hear." I love you too Sasuke " I replied just as loud but I know how hard it was for him to say those words especially to me...." I'm so proud of you Sasuke! you finally did it ! I'm so happy to have a new uchiha in the family soon!" I heard sasukes mom say and we both turned to the sound only to see his family walking over to us. Mikoto had a big smile on her face, itachi had a smirk on his and Fugaku had a burly but there smile on his.

Sasuke and I both smiled at them as they came over congratulating us on the engagement and how they wish us the best. We had a few hugs here and there. we even took pictures for the paparazzi before finally saying our good byes to the castle and heading back in the limo. I had to give them props for being such great actors and I'm just glad to get part of this over. I'm so tired and sleepy... I just want to get back in the jet and sleep. "Naruto your ring is so beautiful! Sasuke you did good in finding the ring !" I heard Sasukes mom say and I quickly looked at the beautiful golden ring on my finger. It was beautiful simple but beautiful it had two identical diamonds next to each other right on the center and a row of smaller diamonds on each side of the two bigger diamonds everything was parallel to each other just like the small designs that you could probably only see with a magnifying glass and it was just perfect... Why would Sasuke waste so much money on getting me this beautiful ring..." hn. Itachi is the one that picked it out; I just payed for it.. appertaining it's one of a kind and it was... just a waste of money " Sasuke said and I frowned as I looked at the ring that explains it, Sasuke would never get me such a thing on his own.

"Sasuke how can you say or do that your the one supposed to get the ring ! Maybe itachi should have married Naruto instead and we claimed the child to be his !" Sasuke mother said and my eyes widened as I looked up and over to itachi who's eyes where also a little wide in surprise but I feel like it wasn't at mikotos words. "Mother don't you dare ever say that again that child is mine ! And He's mine!" Sasuke said angrily and I jumped a bit turning my head to see a very angry Sasuke sitting beside me." Sasuke don't you dare every speak to your mother like that again! She has a point it looks like your brother would have been a better choice of a father for my grandson ! " fugaku shouted making me jump again Sasuke looked ready to yell again and I quickly grabbed his face making him face me before I quickly connect our lips as I shut my eyes tight. I can't take all this yelling and everything I'm so tired and it's all just making me stress. After a few seconds I pulled away from the kiss and wrapped my arms around Sasukes neck hugging him." I love you Sasuke.. I'm yours w-we are yours please calm down.." I begged softly in his ear as he slowly wrapped his arms back around me nodding gently. Before I pulled away and he did the same as I felt dizzy and getting sleepier. "Sasu.." I mumbled as I looked at him he had a bit of a shocked face and I gave out a small chuckle as his face slowly started to get blurry his eyes widening through the now more blurry image of him before everything went black.