Protecting Our Family Until The End

Dazai opened the door to their new flat. Dazai was carrying Chuuya in his arms bridal style, while his mother and Kouyou helped the children inside. Dazai carried Chuuya into the bed room and he laid Chuuya down softly on the bed. Chuuya rolled onto his side, and Dazai pulled off Chuuya's pants and shoes. Dazai left on Chuuya's shirt and he smiled at the comfortable and sleeping redhead as he covered him up. Dazai kissed Chuuya's cheek gently and he walked out of the room cracking the door.

Dazai walked back into the living room and he saw Arsene sitting at the table coloring. And Kouyou and his mother were having tea, while Violetta was asleep in her bouncer.

"How is he?"

"I got him in bed and comfortable. He's good and asleep. I appreciate you guys helping us." Dazai said smiling.

"It's no problem at all."

"Call us if you need anything okay hunny?" Tane said kissing Dazai's cheek.

"I will mother. Again, thank you both."

Dazai watched them leave and he closed the door. Dazai walked over to Violetta and he picked her up, Dazai cradled her lovingly and he smiled brightly as he looked down at his new born baby daughter.

"Come on buddy. Me and you need to take a bath, and while we do we are going to let baby sister rest with mommy hm? Then we'll join them."

Arsené jumped up and smiled. "I like that!"

Dazai chuckled at his son's excitement and Dazai walked into the bed room quietly. Arsené went into the master bedroom in his parent's room and he turned on the water for the bath tub. Dazai put Violetta next to Chuuya gently and he smiled as he looked at two of the most important people of his life, two of the people he loved the most sleeping peacefully. Dazai turned his attention to Arsené who was putting bubbles in the bath as he was now standing in the water completely unclothed and with his hair tied up in a bun. A way Chuuya often tied his hair when he was taking a bath.

"Papa hurry." Arsené said as he sat down and started playing with the bubbles. Dazai chuckled and he took off his clothes and bandages. Dazai also got in the tub and he yelped as he did.

"Arsene!" Dazai whined. "How are you dealing with this water? It's so hot."

Arsene looked at Dazai more than confused. "Mama and me always bathe in baths this hot."

Dazai looked at Arsene confused. He'd definitely have to scold Chuuya for this later.

*

Chuuya opened his eyes slowly, and as soon as he did he smiled. Chuuya looked at his beautiful daughter lying beside him and it brought tears to his eyes. He never knew he could love someone so much until him and Dazai met and they built a family. Chuuya loved his family with every fiber of his being. He loved them more than words could ever describe and this was why... this was why Chuuya had to do this. Because this was the only way he would ever be able to keep them safe. Chuuya looked at Violetta and he kissed her forehead gently.

"I promise you... I won't let you and your dad and brother be put in danger... I hope when your older... you can understand how much I loved you..." Tear's where sliding down Chuuya's face and he sniffled as he slipped out of bed. Chuuya wiped his tears and he slid on his pants. Chuuya put on the rest of his clothing and he looked at his daughter one more time before Chuuya left.

*

Dazai dried him and Arsené completely off once they got out of the tub. And Dazai quickly put on his pajamas and he just finished putting on Arsene's. Dazai and Arsené walked out of the bathroom and Dazai was surprised when he saw Chuuya was no longer in the bed with Violetta.