Enough Is Enough

Chuuya groaned loudly into Dazai's shoulder as he held him up by his waist. Dazai moved his hands down lower and he grabbed Chuuya's ass and opened him up more. Chuuya screamed when Dazai hit his prostate. Chuuya was on the brink of feeling too full and not full enough. Dazai groaned out as he felt Chuuya clenching tightly around his member, and Dazai leaned his head on Chuuya's shoulder and he thrusted harder inside Chuuya as the pheromones he was giving off made him want him even more. At the rate it was going it wasn't long until Chuuya moaned loudly as he climaxed. Dazai rode him threw his climax as he himself finally felt sweet release. Chuuya and Dazai both panted heavily, and after a few moments Dazai pulled out of Chuuya and Chuuya winced at the sudden loss of contact. Dazai kissed Chuuya sweetly, and he stepped into the bathroom. Dazai cleaned himself up, and then he made his way back to the bathroom cleaning his lover up. Once done, Dazai threw all the dirty laundry in the hamper and made his way back to the bed. Chuuya was fast asleep and Dazai smiled at that. He climbed in bed with Chuuya and pulled his pregnant lover into his arms. Dazai rubbed his fingers through Chuuya's hair, and he hummed contently as he too drifted off to sleep.

* Chuuya had just finished cleaning up the kitchen after him and Arsene had lunch

*
Chuuya had just finished cleaning up the kitchen after him and Arsene had lunch. He smiled as he heard his son playing with his toy cars in the living room. Dazai and Chuuya had debated in letting Arsene go back to school with everything that was going on right now. But since everything seemed pretty calm, with a lot of reassurance, persuasions, and with huge reluctance. Chuuya finally agreed to let Arsene start school next week. Chuuya was a bit worried how the adjustment would be for Arsene. Arsene spoke minimal English, and he tried to communicate as best he could but it was very broken speaking. Chuuya and Dazai where use to the language here as they had to run away here once before when Chuuya was pregnant with Arsene. Chuuya was pulled from his thoughts when he heard the doorbell ring. Chuuya walked over to the front door and he looked through the peep hole. Chuuya smiled as he opened the door.

"Good morning Tane-sama." Chuuya said bowing.

"Good morning Chuuya." She smiled as Chuuya let her in. He closed the door behind her locking it.

Arsene's eyes beamed in excitement as he saw his grandmother.