I felt uneasy staring down the stairs and being met with darkness. I could feel my wolf, Laura, feel the same way and she wasn't feeling too excited about what lay down there. 

I stood there debating whether I should go down and investigate or just wait for him to come and speak to me. I bit my lip and decided to take a step forward but immediately take a step back. I was pretty scared. This place was seriously giving me the chills.

Through my wolf senses, I can tell that someone was coming so I quickly try to make the wall return back to normal by pressing the button again. I hear the screeching sound and I pray to the Moon Goddess that the person who's coming doesn't hear it.

The wall finally goes back to normal. I run and jump on the bed just as the door is opened.

I look at the door to see a dishevelled Zander standing at the door. He regards me coldly and scans the room hastily to see if I've tampered with anything. 

"What were you doing?" His rough voice fills the room, sending a shiver down my spine. I gulp and hope that I wasn't being obvious as I sat on his bed, my heartbeat faster than normal.

"Nothing really, just looking around." I lick my lips, Zander's eyes watch the movement and he copies. Seeing his tongue shoot out and lick his plump lips makes my down there feel a bit tingly.

He seems to drop the matter and runs a hand through his hair. The action is super hot and leaves his hair messy but still beautiful. While staring at him, I realise how much he's changed over the years. He's a lot more muscular than he was when I knew him. Tattoos littered his body and made him seem a lot hotter. However, he looked a lot angrier and colder than when I knew him.

My realisation is cut off once I see him stride towards where I was sat. I watch his biceps as they contract and I want to squeeze them so hard. Whoa. Where did that come from? 

The bed dips as he sits down beside me, his overwhelming scent filling my noise and rousing different feelings within me. I look over at him and notice that his jaw was clenched and he looked angry yet calm. 

"Up." He demands. I slowly get up and stand next to him.

"Bend over my knee." Hold on a second. Is he serious?

"Why?" I question and the look he gives me silences me instantaneously. I bend over his knees and he rips the shorts off of me making me yelp. I turn my face to him and glare at him. I was left in my panties, making my face heat up.

"Are you seriously going to spank me?! I'm not some child you can just-" I'm cut off as his hand makes it way down onto my ass. I whimper as I feel the stinging pain of his hand on my ass cheeks.

What in the BDSM?!

"You have five for disrespecting and embarrassing me in front of a room full of Alphas and Betas and another five for trying to leave without my permission with my car. If you don't count, I'll add another one. Am I clear?" Zander orders me and I nod submissively. I knew I had no say in the matter so there was not point in arguing. And even though it was bad to say, a part of me just a small part, was enjoying his hands on my body. I felt desperate admitting it, but a hot guy touching me was something I wasn't used to.

"You have a voice, use it." Ugh, he's so jarring and demanding. I didn't admit that him demanding me was making heat flow through my body.

"Yes... Alpha." Another slap on my ass, this time not as hard.

"One..." This degrading act made me feel small and stupid. Stupid for enjoying this punishment he was giving me.

Whack.