" Why didn't you tell me "

" I couldn't. Every time we even talked we argued and got into it and I felt worst " I say resting my hand on my stomach.

He sighed shaking his head but it was true. We were both fucking up. Him seriously, but I had my part.

" Cashmere Legend "  I shivered getting up and we headed to the nurse and she told us which room.

" Hey, Cash. Hi Gucci "

" Hi " We both say as she hugged us. She reminded me of my mother thats why I felt so comfortable with her.

" Cash how have you been doing since our last appointment? "

" Its been rocky..and alot of stress. But for the last couple of weeks I have been feeling alot better " I tell her.

" Thats not good...Lets get you checked out and weighed. You've gained weight on the bright side "

" All the eatting shes been doing she should. " Gucci says making me laugh. He eats like a pregnant me on a regular so what.

She weighed me and check my blood pressue and all of that stuff before she laid me down on the table and we started on looking at that baby.

" how have you been feeling? "

" I eat like..crazy. I have like 3 dinner plates plus 2 bowls of desert...I haven't have too much morning sickness anymore. I can feel it growing more now too " I tell her.

" This is all normal and expected. Your now into your 2nd trimester. You 4 1/2 months pregnant. Your gaining on weight also. "

" Can we find out what it is? " Gucci asked.

" It depends on the position. Lets try and see " She says. She turned off the lights and turned on the machine.

The baby's heart beat started to sound off through the room and it brung tears to my eyes. It was just a precious moment.

" Oh my god...this is crazy...I can hear him and hes not here yet " Gucci looked as if he was about to cry.

" Yes, Its health and growing. I see eyes open which means mommy eatting woke him or her up " The doctor says. " You see the head here..and here is the arms and legs. Baby is still kind of small but you can make it out "

" This is amazing I got to instgram this " Gucci says taking pictures making me laugh.

I was happy he actually got to be here this time...and got to wintness it and be apart of a miracle and blessing as big as this.

" So here is the legs...and you are having a babugirl " She says.

" Nooo, why Jesus. I got 4 oh my gosh " Gucci sighs. " Okay...Okay, Im fine...Ill be okay...l'll just put some bars on the widows and add some more security cameras...and maybe Zeek and Scooby can come love with us...and Ill put some security around the house and near the gate...24 hours. "

I laughed because all of this was so cute to me.

" Daddy did you want a boy? " Doc asked.

" That was my dream to be honest "

" Well Cash asked me to pretend it was a girl if it was indeed a boy...So you are getting you a little boy Gucci. Congrats to the both of you "