Part Two

Four years earlier....

October 4th

"Hey hey guys"  I smiled into the camera, sitting back in my office, the place i had missed so much. "So, i'm back from tour, finally. It was probably the best six months of my life. I got the opportunity to meet so many of you guys and i was so touched when you guys came up to me and asked for pictures. Some of you even gave me presents and letters and i have them all here behind me" I smiled as i motioned to the couch behind me, covered in letters and boxes. "Don't feel like you guys have to give me gifts. I just love meeting you guys or reading your letters. It's all i ask for" I smiled, "But thank you if you gave me something or come said hi, it really made my days better. Umm, what else has happened. Oh yeah, all the boys are downstairs at the moment. And by all the boys i mean ALL of them. Cal, Luke, Ash, Mikey, Harry, Nialler, Li, Lou and Zayn. It's barely been a day since we got back and they're already at my house, sleeping over. I just can't get rid of them" I half chuckled shaking my head. "No, im kidding. I love the boys, they're like my brothers. And surprisingly i haven't gotten sick of them yet" I smiled, I looked around, thinking of what else i was going to say, then i noticed my notepad, with a list of things i wanted to talk about. "Okay, so i've got some updates and news for you guys" I picked up the notepad, looking down the list. "Okay so first off, oh yeah, so..." I began as i looked back up at the camera, "I having a special meet up/concert on the 27th of this month. It's free for all and its going to be at the arena, and i will more details about that later, but im excited to meet you all. Um..." I looked down at the list quickly, before looking back up. "Oh, Im also traveling to California in a month or so to stay with a bunch of youtubers and meet them and make videos so there's alot coming up in that month and im so excited to explore. I promise to vlog everyday, cause i don't want you guys to miss a thing. Um oh yeah, so i've been writing some stuff, like alot of stuff, and hopefully you guys will get to hear some of those things very soon, featuring people" i smiled into the camera, "That's all the details i can give you at the moment, im sorry. But it will all be so exciting i promise. Oh, also. I almost forgot there is a special guest coming to stay with me, a youtuber, and im so excited for that. They come next week and its going to be amazing" I smiled, sighing as i heard yelling up the stairs. I rolled my eyes as i heard the banging and yelling getting louder, Calum soon running in, followed by Niall and Harry. "Are you done yet? We're bored" Calum pouted, i chuckled and shook my head. "Yeah, i just have to say goodbye" i smiled, looking back at the camera. "She'll talk to you munchkins later, peace out" The boys all yelled at once, Calum switching off the camera, i sat there with my mouth open before i started laughing. Calum picked me up bridal style and ran downstairs with me, followed by the boys. "Where's everyone else?" I asked, noticing all the boys had gone. "They all went out, but we didn't and now we're bored so can we please go play footy at the park?" They begged, i sighed as i nodded. And before i knew it we were making our way to the park, Niall and Harry walking ahead, Niall carrying the football, while Calum and I walked hand in hand behind them. We sat on the bench as the boys kicked the boys back and forth. "I missed this" I smiled, looking over at Calum, he looked down at me and smiled, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "Don't get me wrong, i loved touring, but just sitting here, taking a break with my favourite boy, its what i love" I smiled, he nodded, kissing the top of my head. "I love you" He smiled down at me, "I love you too" i smiled as i pecked him on the lips, before we were dragged to play footy with the boys.

*Present*

 I sighed as i looked up at him, shaking my head, "Thing's were so much simpler back then" He half smiled, i did a small nod. "Why can't we just go back to how we were then? Forget the last four years even happened" He said as he stood up, i shook my head, leaning on the windowsill, "You know it's not that simple Cal" he shook his head, walking over to me. "But it could be that simple" he said, standing right in front of me. "Cal" i sighed, shaking my head, "You can't just forget four years"