Part sixteen

*February 13*

“Darling all I need is you, hold me tight, the stars how they shine, sit me with tonight lets sing a song, sitting by the fire side, Darling come with me, walk with me, tell me everything you love in this world, the music fills the air tonight, baby dance with me tonight, until the sun starts to shine” I smiled, the music filled my airs as the words left my lips, the small booth filled with warmth.

“Darling stay with me, watch the night turn into day, darling listen to my song, the words I sing are filled with love for you, listen to this tune, listen as I strum this little love lullaby tonight” I sung, stepping back from the mic a bit, listening as the guitar strummed in the background. Tomorrow you see is Valentine’s Day and for some strange reason the label wanted to release a Valentine’s Day song. So here I was, the day before, recording the song that had been written, today.

“Darling take my hand, make a wish upon the shooting star, tell me all your secrets, tell me all your dreams and everything that you want to be, Darling I will listen as you speak, have I told you how much I love you, darling we can talk all night, until the sun starts to shine”

“Okay so are we done?” I smiled as I walked out of the booth, my manager nodded with a smile. “We just have to edit it and it will be out tomorrow morning” He smiled. I danced on the spot before grabbing my things and running out of the studio, a smile on my face. It was 9:39pm and I had been at the studio all day, I was so glad I was going home.

It was now midnight and all I had done was sit on my computer and scroll through tumblr. I smiled as I sent out a tweet, announcing that my song had been released. I closed my laptop and made my way downstairs, just as I got to the bottom, the door was blown open by a gust of wind. I walked out the door, looking out at the storm, the rain pouring down, the sky being lit up by lighting.

A shiver ran down my spine, but before I could turn around, I noticed a figure in the rain, walking closer. “Elsa” the voice half whispered. I squinted as they came closer, drenched in rain. “What are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be with your girlfriend or something” I snapped as I turned around. “We broke up” He half yelled. I stopped on my tracks, turning around slowly. “And I’m here because I still love you”

I don’t know how long I sat there on that step, watching the rain pour down, my eyes not leaving the spot of the path where just a few moments ago he stood. But I just sat there, hoping this would be a dream or a nightmare. I continued to sit there until the night turned into day and the sun began to shine. I sighed as I went to stand up, wiping the tears away. “Elsa?” I stopped as I got to the door, turning around. A small smile spread on my face. “Finally someone I actually want to see”

*Present*

I stood in crowd at the back of the arena, watching as the boys preformed. I watched as the crowed screamed and sang along with the boys. I watched as girls swooned over the boys, them loving every moment of it. The stadium was lit up with lights and complete silence as the chords for Everything I didn’t say filled the room.

“Wait, don’t tell me, Heaven is place on earth, I wish I could rewind all the times that I didn’t show you what you’re really worth. The way that you held me, I wish that I’d put you first I was wrong I admit numb from your kiss While you were slipping through my fingertips”

“He’s looking for you” a fan smiled at me, I looked at her confused as she pointed to the stage. I watched as Calum’s eyes searched the crowd desperately, pushing myself off the wall I took a step back. “You still love him don’t you?” She asked, I looked at her, not saying a word, she smiled. “I knew it. You should tell him, get back with” I looked back at Calum, his eyes still searching as his sung. “I can’t. I’m. I’m sorry” I whispered as I began to walk back. His eyes landed on me and I watched the smile disappear as I walked out of the arena, tears running down my face.

*Calum’s P.O.V.*

“Taking every breath away, with all the mistakes I’ve made, from all the letters that I’ve saved. This is everything I didn’t say” I stepped back from the mic, watching as she walked out. The look of pain on her face. Had I done something wrong? I walked back to Ashton as Luke began to talk to the crowd, asking them how they’re night was going.

I’ve tried calling her, texting her. Nothing. “Why was she here and why did she just leave like that?” I asked the boys, collapsing on the couch. They all shrugged not looking at me. I sighed as I got up, walking to the back of the arena. I walked out onto the stage, stopping mid-way as I saw someone sitting on the edge of the cat walk, talking to Niall.

“Niall, can I please just go home?” I stopped as I recognised her voice, they hadn’t noticed me. I froze on the spot, “Because you need to tell me why you were leaving in tears” He asked. She sighed, throwing her head back. “Isn’t is obvious? Everyone else seems to know it. Everybody else has pointed it out to me. Everybody else seems to know what I feel and what’s going on in my life. So it should be obvious” She looked down at her hands. I looked at her confused, she whispered, just loud enough for me to hear. Niall looked back at me, a small smile growing on both our faces, before she said it again, a little louder. “I still love him”