Chapter 1

"Look at them!"  I shut my eyes even tighter.  He yanked my head back by my hair.  "I said look at them!"  I opened my eyes and saw my parents being held up against the wall by their throats.  They were struggling,  holding onto the people's hands to ease the pain.  They were struggling to breathe, the monsters kept tightening their hold on my parents neck. 

I was crying so much my vision was blurry.  Then my mom said "Honey don't worry about us everything will be okay."  The guy who had my mom's throat tightened and she coughed trying to breathe.  The guy who was holding me said "You can feed on her now this girl has seen enough, don't you think?"  The guy that was holding my mom smirked and sunk his teeth into her neck.  I started to fight in his arms trying to get to my mom.  Tears were running down my face.

I saw my dad reach over for my mom's hand.  My mom smiled at him and grabbed his hand.  Then the guy who had my dad bit into his neck.  Both of my parents were facing each other while they were both being killed slowly.  I shut my eyes again not wanting to see my parents being killed.  The guy who had me started laughing.  I opened my eyes and saw my parents were pale.  The guys who had them dropped them and they fell limp on the floor.

The guy who had me let go and I fell on the floor.  My parents were still holding their hands while they laid there.  I didn't bother trying to dry my eyes, it was useless it was like trying to stop rain.  I put my head in my hands and continued to cry.  The leader kneeled down and said to me "Now it's your turn."