Epilogue |3| Story

Start from the beginning

She was livid.

"You remeber me..." Arian mumbled to herself.

"I am a seer you little b*tch. You can't play with my brain. Not even the moon goddess" she sneered and let go of the broken half of her stick.

She is...mad.

Jenn cringed back at Savannah's frank way of speech.

"Just come here so I can spare myself your sappy story telling"

"No. Seeing it will be worse that telling it. You won't be able to-" Arian was cut off by Savannah's hiss.

"Shut the f*ck up. You have no right to decide that"

Arian obeyed and crouched down on her level. Savannah rested her hand on her head, now that she is no longer is a Bookman Savannah is able to see her past.

Savannah gritted her teeth while she pushed Arian by her head causing her fall on her butt. Arian stood up dusting her clothes off without a word.

Guilt washed over her.

"You f*cking--...." tears fell one after another down her face. "--you piece of sh*t! Why did you do this, your wolf will die!" Savannah took a broken half of her stick and threw it Arian.

"Way to greet the person who saved your ungrateful ass" Arian caught the stick before it could hit her head.

"Says the crazy b*tch who left everything behind to become mortal!" Savannh picked the other half up ready to throw it again.

Jenn and Zaire again were silent watcher. They both knew they needed to discuss this.

"You have seen everything, Savannah. Look at you. You are a crying mess..." Arian whispered slowly approching her.

Savannah threw the wooden stick at Arian but this time Arian didn't attempt to catch it and it hit her right at her forehead. "SHUT UP" Savannah screamed in denial. Even if she wanted to stop her tears, she isn't able to.

Arian memories are toxic. Sannah not only saw them, she felt Arian's heartache, heard her thoughts, felt her pain.

Her tears won't stop unless she can stop it with a spell to seperate her own and Arian's memories.

Those memories are so toxic that it might kill Savannah if she doesn't do anything against it, it might take months for that to happen but it will.

Jenn hurried to Savannah's side trying to sooth her.

"I won't have another chance to tell you the end of this story. Now is the best time before Usagi comes with Jake back. I am sure he felt Savannah's...pain"

"To make my wish of mortality come true she brought me to an isolated place. It took three moths to extract those lives of me. She could only extract while I was awake...the first time I fell unconscious for a week...it was an exhausting process and--"

"-Painful" Savannah finished for her.

Arian nodded "after that I would be unconscious for 2 to 4 days, never longer. Sometimes I wouldn't fall unconscious and she would extract the souls for hours. At that point I understood why she chose that place. No civilisation that could hear my screams. The day she extracted the last foreign soul out of me, I killed her. I waited three months to kill her. You might ask me why I had done it after she had helped me...."

"She should have let me die. She didn't deserve to live after what she had done to me and I was not ready to let her continue her life--"

"I am suprised you made her death quick...if I would have been you...I would have..." Savannah gritted her teeth silencing her next words.

"I am not the type to submiss to her oh so great powers and endless kindness because what she had brought me was only pain...and that was my revenge. F*ck that b*tch, she was never suited to be a goddess. She was never really clensed of her humanity..." Arian walked towards the door. She could feel Jake coming closer.

"Does Usa remember me?" Arian asked.

"...no" Savannah answered.

"Good, keep it that way. And the same applies to you...not a word to Jake" Arian whispered and went to her old room.

The room she was sleeping at before she moved in Jake's room.

She passed his room on her way. It looked the same as the first time she had walked in. Not a trace of her was there.

Not only any memory of her vanished but anything that could remind them of her. She glanced at the small couch in his room. It looked bland, she had put a blanked over it to give his room a little color but that also disappeared.

Not a trace of her.

A hand wrapped around her wrist brining her to a stop.

"Whre are you going?" His smooth voice spoke. His hand didn't touch her, she was glad she didn't take off her leather jacket.

"I am going to my...new room" she didn't attempt to free her arm. She just stared at him softly almost enchanted.

He is alive, well...and happy.

And I am here...will I destroy it again?

"You are my-" Arian knew what he was going to say but she isn't strong enough to face him yet.

"I am tired of the long way...if you will excuse me" Arian cut him off.

Slightly taken back by her request he let her wrist go. Before Arian could turn around he spoke up.

Their eyes met, brown and ice blue. Her original eye colour returned when she became mortal again.

"I think...you have beatiful eyes" Jake gave her an awkward shy smile. His voice coming out slightly as a question. Arian knew he wanted to say something else but that doesn't mean he didnt mean what he said.

Arian suppressed a chuckle that threatened to escape "Thank you...and you too Beta boy" a teasing smile escaping Arian.

He was able to lift her mood up, and for that Arian was thankful.

She had missed him.

More than she thought was able.

Arian heard a thud and a grumble after she closed her door. A chuckle finally leaving her.

He hit his head on the wall.

She smiled to herself thinking he was either embarrassed or dazed and ran into a wall.

He is too cute.

*****************
❗❗❗
After the last part of the Epilogue there will be a Q&A!
If you want to ask me, or the characters something go aheadand leave your question here in the inline comments (just note to who you want to ask the qustion)

I will also share some fun facts of the plot and the process...etc.

Beware that I won't answer too personal questions.
❗❗❗

A long chapter!

Next chapter will be the last part of the Epilogue.

If I would make a continuation, it wouldn't be long and it would be more from Jake's view because he is the clueless puppy here. It would be like 10 chapters or so and wouldn't have a plot. Just those two trying to figure out what they are for eachother.

Wow...the next chapter will be the last...I will keep my cheesy author note until the real end. YOU WILL GET ONE!!

There will be a chapter where I won't write this, but this one is not it, yet.

until next time

Vote
Comment
Share?

Enjoy<3