°°°Chapter 19°°°

Start from the beginning

"Mom I'll find her, we have to!" I stated, not wanting an argument to occur.

If you're completely confused right now, let me explain. I'm a member of the Black Roses gang along with my step mother. I'm good with technology, hand to hand combat strategies, plus I got some martial arts skills. My mom is an expert in the weapons department. Don't let her looks fool you, because she's one tough cookie. Kaitlyn's parents had left to visit one of the gangs Headquarters in Rome to deal with some arising problems. While we're here to look after their kids. It's simple right?

But nope! You're wondering how I  got into this... My parents died in a fire when I was only four years old and I was in foster care since then, because I had no relative who came for me. Until one day, a beautiful short lady with long brunette hair named Mary came along and adopted me when I was six. She was like an angel in my life. She got me everything I wanted and always made sure I'm happy.

•••Flashback•••
(Four years ago)

On my fourteenth birthday, while I was roaming our backyard, I found a hatch covered under a bush and I was appalled. I never saw this there before. So, me being a curious fourteen year old, I took a nearby stone and broke the lock. It was broken after a few tries. I slowly opened it and found a staircase going straight into the ground. Underground?
There were little lamps on the stairs which illuminate the path. The walls were grey with chips of paint coming off, it was tainted with red and black roses lining up together, with a golden spiral pattern around them. It was beautiful when the light shone upon it. I slowly crept down the stairs and hid by the wall. The entire room had a lot of weapons, and I mean A lot! From guns to knives to bow and arrow to C4 etcetera. Wow!

To my surprise, what I saw before my eyes shocked the daylight out of me.

There stood the person who I always thought was an angel and could do no harm was holding a shot gun towards a man in black clothing, whom was strapped to an iron chair. I couldn't see his face, but I didn't care at that moment. I was too shocked to even move, my mouth was agape and moving like a fish out of water. I just couldn't believe it...

"Tell me who they are! Or you know what I'll do!" She said with a cynical smirk while she pushed the shotgun up on his temple.

"P-please I don't k-know anything!" He yelled out in desperation.

"You don't know or you're not going to tell me? Which one?" She asked as she raised her eyebrows.

"Please, I have a family! Don't do this to me! P-please!" He begged.

"I have a family too, so it would be lovely if you can tell me what I need to know before something bad really happens," she said calmly and dragged the gun between his legs. I think..

"O-okay, I'll tell you what I know!" He yelled out. She then moved the gun back on the table behind her.

"I don't know who called me. At first it was only prank calls and threats to kill my family if I didn't do what they said. Until one day, my son got shot in the leg by a man in a black car. They said I had to make an accident happen and if I don't, next time the bullet will be in my son's head! The sent a truck at my house with a file inside with two pictures and told me to make the accident happen. And I did it! I had to do it to save my son! You have to understand!" He sobbed.

My mom was quiet the whole time until she finally asked, "Who was involved in the accident?"

He shook and hung his head low not saying who it was.

"Who was it!!" She yelled out angrily lacing her hands around his neck.

He gasped and struggled out, "Kaitlyn and Kyle Summers!"

She released him as two men in black came and took him away. She gripped the table and screamed out in frustration. It startled me and my foot touched a broom, causing it to fall and her to look my way.

My eyes grew wide in horror as she looked straight at me.
"Logan?"
"Hey mom..." was my lame ass reply.

Although I was shocked as to what had just happened, I didn't want to come across as being a scared little puss.
"What are you doing here?" She asked shakily.
I just saw what she does to get answers, so I ended up having to tell her the truth.

All in all, she had to tell me everything about her life and what she does. Turned out, she was in a gang and because I was a smart kid, I met Shaun and Miranda and they offered me to join their gang.

With a lot of research and the technology they had, I used that and made the impossible possible. I made  Trackers which can still be tracked if severely destroyed. I called it Impossible Trackers - IT004. Lame I know, but I couldn't think of anything cool, plus the numbers 004 because it's a special date.

•••Present•••

"I got it!" I happily announced to my mom.
"Well, were is she?" She asked as she rushed to my side.
"I don't know this area, but it's an antique warehouse in the east, near the coast," I said unsure.

"It is! We have to go get her this instant!" Mom exclaimed as she went for her weapons, she always kept some in this house.

"Mom, no... I'll go, you'll have to stay here with Anna. Remember nobody knows about this. Plus, Miranda wants to keep it that way." I tried to explain.

"We have to call them at least, and inform them of whats happening," she said unsure of what to do and I nodded my head.

"I'll go and get Kaitlyn while you stay here and act as if everything is okay for now, and don't inform them yet until we know for sure," I instructed as I held my hand to her cheek. She smiled and nodded. She went and got me a machine gun and four hand gun.

I looked at it in awe.
"It's good to be prepared honey, now go get her and quickly come back home!" She ordered in a motherly way, not that she just gave her son a couple of guns. Don't worry I know how to use them, I won't hurt myself.

I then hurriedly got in my car and sped my way to the warehouse.

I hope Kaitlyn's alright...
Why am I even worrying?! She my assignment! My assignment! I repeated in my head.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A bit of insight on Logan and Mrs. Jenkins.. I bet you never saw that coming huh? I hoped you liked it... 😜😳💓👌

Don't forget to hit that vote '🌟' button👇😊and drop a comment 💬💢