YaboiZack:Yeah.The food is ready,your present is also ready and so is the decoration.

HairKing:Nice one Zummer.

Sunshine:Thanks Freddy.We did a pretty good job didn't we Boo?

YaboiZack:Yep.That is True Bae.

Freddy:Thanks for preparing this.

YaboiZack:Remember tomorrow okay Freddy?

HairKing:Yeah,sure bro.

After the text,I brought Tomika up to a mountains peak.When we arrived.

T:Aww,this is so nice Freddy.

As a gentleman I pulled out a chair for her to sit on.

Freddy:Would you like to eat now.

Tomika:Yeah sure.

Freddy:The food please.

Tomika PoV
F:The food please.

Then,suddenly

ZUMMER COMES OUT.

Zummer:Here you go Monsieur and Madame-Moselle.Enjoy.

Tomika:Thanks Guys.

Zack comes out.He brought a violin.Then he started to play sweetly and Summer recorded The Date.I can't believe that Zummer was involved.

Freddy:Desert please.

Summer got the desert and brought it to us.

Summer:Enjoy

Treddy:Thank You.

Freddy PoV
"Thank you",me and Tomika said.

What she does not know is that there is a ring facing me at the cake.So she doesn't know,I am going to give it to her later after the date.

After we ate our desert and ready to get home.I texted Zummer again.

HairKing:Fireworks ready?

YaboiZack:It's on place Freddy.

Sunshine:You should follow the time of your kiss.

HairKing:Ok.

YaboiZack:Remember tomorrow.

HairKing:Yes,I will remember.

Sunshine:Remember what?

YaboiZack:Going to the skate park.

Sunshine:Owhh

Now's the time.11.50pm ia m going to give Tomika the ring.

Here goes everything.

F:Tomika.

T:Hmm

I kneeled down in front of her while holding the ring box.

F:Your the greatest thing that has ever happen to me.I love everything about you.You make me the happiest man in the world.I love you so much Tomika Young that I will stay with you every time.

T:Freddy(Tears of joy streaming)

F:Would you take this ring to be represented as our relationship forever?

T:YES,FREDDY.I WILL!!

I then put the ring at her finger and she kissed me on the lips.Perfect Timing.Now the fire works should be out in 3,2. 1

Tomika PoV
When he gave me the ring,I was super excited because I know he appreciates our relationship.After he place the ring on my finger,I kissed him on the lips,while Fireworks started to light up the night.The fireworks made a writing that says'I Love You'.I was flattered.I love him so much.

Freddy PoV.
Nice one Zummer.Salute you guys.Tonight's the greatest night of my life.

Summer PoV
Summer:It looks like we did it boo.

Zack:Yeah,bae.I'm so proud of ourselves.

Summer:So,should we?

Zack:Yup.

Then Zack and I both shared a kiss on the lips and admired the night until it's 2.

Zack PoV
After 2 I brought Summer to her house and place her on her bed,while I sleep on the couch at the living room.When I scroll into Instagram,I saw Freddy post a pic.

FREDSOME:HAD A GREAT NIGHT WITH THIS GIRL @youngsk8Thanks to @itsyaboizack and @sunshine

Thanks to @itsyaboizack and @sunshine.hathaway

itsyaboizack,sunshine.Hathaway and 398,321 liked this.
1,087 comments.

itsyaboizack:It's fine,bro.

sunshine.hathaway:Yeah @FREDSOME.She looks so cute when she sleeps.

deweysavage:That's true.

tech.wiz:Goodnight Tomika @youngsk8.

randomuser1:Treddy is sailing...

randomuser2:I knew it will sail.

I charged my phone,watched the TV.Then,I walked to Summer's room to make sure she's okay.She's sound asleep.I kissed her forehead and got down to the living room couch and fall to sleep.

-----------------------------_------_

That's all for today.SORRY IF THE INSTAGRAM PHOTO WON'T LOAD.INTERNET'S KINDA SLOW HERE.AND ALSO I WANT TO THANK YOU TO totallycutiee__ FOR MY BOOK OPINION AND ALSO THANK YOU TO MY READERS FOR BRINGING ME TO 160 VIEWS I PRESUME.PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT ABOUT THIS BOOK.AND SORRY FOR THE RANDOM PICTURE.