Chapter Nine

Hey everbody!!! How's it going? Good? Bad? Awful? Meh? Well, hopefully it'll be jsut a little bit sunnier no matter what, while you read this chapter! 

Sorry about the late late late update by the way, but time is not a factor in love... especially not Larry Stylinson love! Am I right? Hopefully... fingers crossed. I was just dealing with some stuff, and couldn't find the heart in it to update, but here you go!!!

Read! Vote! Comment! Fan! Love Larry Stylinson! And direction on!

xoxoxoox Hailey

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry’s P.O.V

I actually got some Tylenol. I’m not going to lie. I had a hangover, but it wasn’t the painful kind, it was just the tipsy kind, where you feel a bit off kilter and kind of want to stay inside and do nothing, more so tired than anything.

But I took a Tylenol —because I hurt a bit. I didn’t have a headache, but I hurt. My chest ached a bit, but it wasn’t heart burn this time. It was an ache in my bones, and with every beat of my heart. What was responsible for it, I couldn’t be sure, but I knew what had triggered it.

It was Louis. It was always Louis. He was a deterrent for so many of my emotions, both happy and sad and most definitely confusing. But what had bothered me was the fact that he hadn’t remembered anything of last night. Sure, I’d be a dick if I entirely blamed him for not remembering a thing, because the alcohol certainly had a hand in that, but I wanted to know something… whether the answer would come from him or myself

I sighed and ran my fingers through my tangled mass of curls, feeling them tug as they got caught occasionally. I growled to myself… stupid bloody curls, I should just cut them off for once —however, management would probably cut me up and feed me to the fans if I ever did that.

By now, I was sitting alone on the outdoor deck… no jumper or hat or anything, just enjoying the cold startling air. I was finding that peace was exactly what I needed right now and a little quiet could do me more than a little good while I thought.

While I thought… what was I going to think about? My head was such a damn mess I couldn’t be sure really. I guess I need to center in on the big issue and just move out from there. Problem is… what is the big issue?

I thought hard. Was it the media issue? I thought at first this might be it, but my head wouldn’t settle on it. My mind kept telling me the media wasn’t the problem, but a light shining over top of it.