Chapter Twenty

Here you all go my lovelies! Hope you enjoy! Love the comments and the motivation, I've just got a lot of doubt and you're all too perfect!

Read! Vote! Comment! Fan! Love Larry Stylinson!

xoxoxooxox Hailey

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry’s P.O.V

I watched as Louis’ taught red lips took a pull from his bottle of beet and he stared off hazily happy in a mist of content as Zayn spoke. This dazed look in my boyfriend’s eyes was something unlike anything I’d ever experienced prior to now.

            The look in his eyes was like a cold kitchen and the pouring of a boiling hot cup of tea, and the tea steam cascading off the surface was undeniably the miasma of a good time. The blue of the ocean, but the mist of the morning, decidedly enough—and looking at his smooth defined skin over his kind features and the light in his yawning past midnight eyes… I felt it.

            I felt the happening. I felt the world moving around us in the idle lateness of the flat. I felt the seconds ticking by and my heart beating in tune at miles a minute. I felt the pressure building up in my stomach and making my blood flow slower than ever, and the tingles from lack of better circulation.

            I felt him. I felt Louis in my heart and my head and my stomach and god… everywhere. I realize now how stupid that felt… but I had to… I couldn’t not.

            I leaned into him abruptly, seemingly out of the blue. But I knew it’d been on my mind for a good while now. I captured his lips in mine, for a chaste but deep kiss, pulling ever so slightly on his lower lip as I released from our hold… my breath catching with every passing second. Lingering with the pale and faint taste of brew on his lips as I drew back and relishing in his face and him in general.

            Louis looked at me, awe in his eyes. This was a first. A first of many things—it was the first time I’d been the one to catch Louis by surprise, the first time I’d felt this new and delicious intangible feeling in my chest and the first time we’d ever kissed in front of the lads. It was first and it felt like an adventure.

            Hell, thinking about it. Everything was a first. It would be our first third kiss. Our first fourth kiss. Our first second date. Our first twelfth time watching Love Actually. Everything and nothing was a first, and it was new and special if you make it.