Chapter 7: Dates

**Louis' POV**

Me and Megan were walking around very secretively. I felt like a spy pressed up to the walls, looking around everywhere so I would be aware of my surroundings.

Megan laughed, "You look stupid."

"Well that's not very nice!!" I told her.

"Never said I was nice." she replied.

Something wet dropped into my eye and I dropped kneeling to the floor screaming, "MY EYE!!!"

"Louis that's just rain." Megan told me laughing hesterically.

"Oh." I said standing back up.

"HARRY!!!!!!!!!" we heard a high pitched voice scream, I looked to where the noise came from and quickly hid my face.

Harry and Brittani were sprinting around the corner out of our sight with hundreds of screaming girls chasing right after them.

We waited till the screaming had faded and walked around the corner, knowing Harry he would have taken the chance when no one could see him to find a hiding spot.

"My little curly where are you? Harry? HAZZA?" I screamed out.

"I'm over here Lou.!" I heard from the side. I looked around confused that I didn't see Harry yet I could hear him. Right then Harry emerged from a crack in between two stores towing Brittani behind him They both had smiles from ear-to-ear which I knew meant that something had happened.

I smirked, "So what happened here?" I asked motioning between Harry and Brittani. 

Brittani looked down blushing and Harry smiled wider(if that was even possible.), "Nothing you need to know. Now let's go before Liam starts flipping out." he said.

We walked off and found everyone sitting at a bench, except for Liam who was pacing back and forth nervously.

"Oh thank god you're safe Harry! Now let's leave before more people start recognizing us." Liam said grabbing Jesy's hand.

That was probably the best idea, I grabbed Megan's hand still feeling millions of sparks making me smile.

We drove back to the house, the whole time I couldn't keep my mind off how perfect I wanted my date with Megan to be tonight.

**Jesy's POV**

After I had calmed down Liam and we had found Harry and Brittani we all went home.

I rushed all of the girls upstairs to each get ready for their dates.

 I walked to my closet and picked out three dresses that I knew each girl would love.

I threw a peach strapless dress that went to mid thigh with a purple sash around the waist at Kailyn. I gave Brittani a black strapless dress with colorful crystals beaded into the top that also went  to mid thigh. I gave Megan a white form-fitted strapless dress going to a little above mid-thigh.

"Get dressed!! I'll go get some shoes!" 

The girls got into their dresses and i put out three pairs of shoes, one pair for each of them. Purple seude pumps for Kailyn, pink pumps for Brittani, and red pumps for Megan.

I decided to start on their makeeup and hair. Kailyn's makeup was light and simple with some mascara, and light purple eyeshadow. I curled her hair into big soft ringlets that cascaded down her back framing her face perfectly.

I focused Brittani's makeup on her eyes. I put black eyeliner on the top and bottom of her eyes making her blue eyes really pop. I french braided the side of her dark blonde hair to form a perfect bun in the back.