Chapter 6: Amusement Parks

This chapter is dedicated to @TheStoryOfOurWorld thank you so much for commenting it really does mean a lot to me! You are amaZAYN!! Again thank you a lot! So for the next chapter can you please give me 2 new comments and 2 new fans?? Please?? I know that y'all can do it!! So here is the next chapter! Hope you enjoy it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Liams POV**

Jesy was still asleep so I planted a light kiss on her forehead, and walked downstairs to where I heard the noise coming from; Louis must be up.

I sat on the couch with Niall, Harry, and Louis who told me that Zayn was calling Perrie.

"So how'd it go last night?" Harry asked with a smirk.

I laughed, "Nothing happened Harry! I want to take it slow with her, and I would never do it on the first date unlike a certain player.." I told him while the boys laughed and Harry rolled his eyes.

"Well I'm happy for you mate!! Jesy is stunning!" Niall told me.

"Thanks Nialler! So what about you and Kailyn? I know you like her!"

"Yeah I do! Im thinking about asking her out soon. But I'm scared she might not like me."

"Trust me Niall. She likes you!" said a voice from the stairs. Kailyn then bounded down the stairs laughing at Niall's look of embarrassment.

"You heard that? Niall asked her quietly.

"Every single bit of it. You know Niall you shouldn't be scared, who could turn down someone as cute as you!" she exclaimed.

"So would you like to be my girlfriend?" he asked her.

"I would love to Niall." Kailyn said, standing up on her tippy toes to wrap her arms around Niall's neck as Niall wrapped his arms around her tiny waist.

**Niall's POV**

Kailyn wrapped her arms around my neck and my arms unconsciously went around her waist.

I closed my eyes and leaned in immediately feeling sparks when our lips touched. The kiss was light and quick considering we were both shy, but it still triggered those butterflies in my tummy that I  had been longing to fell. I never got those with food.

**Kailyn's POV**

I hadn't expected for Niall to do that, but I was so glad that he did. When our lips touched there was no doubt of the sparks and fireworks that seemed to go off all around us. His plush lips just fit perfect with mine and the taste of him still lingered on my lips after he had pulled away. We both smiled at each other happily in each other's arms trying to ignore the stares around us.

"Well, Ms. Kailyn would you like to accompany me to the amusement park?" he asked.

"Of course Mr. Horan" I said linking arms with him and walking to the door.

"Oooooo!!! I want to go!!" exclaimed Louis jumping up from the couch. Harry pulled him back down wrapping his arms and one leg around him.

"No, your staying here BooBear...with me." Harry said seductively.

 I ignored thier wierdness, "Y'all should come and meet up with us later on once the girls are all woken up and dressed!" I told them

"OK! I'll go tell Jesy!" Liam said running up the stairs.

Me and Niall said quick goodbyes then ran to the car.

**Jesy's POV**

I was peacefully asleep when i felt a light shake and kiss on my shoulder.