chapter 26

Months had past and not a word from (name) and everyone couldn't help but panic, where had he gone? The french Vampiric council was livid at the news and tried to accuse Kaname of hiding the male from his own choice but everything came up dry, his room untouched but a few things had gone missing like a photo and some clothing and it was very obvious he ran away.

They didn't want to admit it but they knew that he left because of them.

None of them could confess to him as they wasted so much time.

(Name) had more important things to think about than petty crushes.

He had done many things he wouldn't be able to do if he had stayed with them, seen the beauty of life.

He changed his Identity and regularly dyed his hair, contacts and all and just was happy.

As time passed he had seen the world and lived very far from his past life, knowing they still look for him to this day, even asking him if he had seen him once and boy did that scare him.

But as much as he once cared for him, they didn't deserve him.

Taking memories away and letting him live a lie.

He didn't need that.

Somehow he had managed to fall in love with a sleepy vampire, both enjoying music and the sound of silence and one another.

This vampire knew of (name)'s past and never brought it up, knowing the hell he had gone through and the resentment in his heart.

He never met his parents but he knew they had reason but he didn't care about that anymore.

He was happy.

_-_-_
This is the end of this story, one day I might continue but for now I will say goodbye and hope you all will read some different stories of mine and I hope to see you all soon.