Chapter One

NOTICE. CHAPTER 4 HAS A PART THAT ISN'T TRIGGERING BUT WEIRD AND I AM TIRED OF PEOPLE BEING KINDA DICKS WITH IT AND ITS IMPORTANT FOR PLOT SO YEAH.
-_-_-

Female shrills could be heard across campus as the night class students made their way to class, Aido smooth talking to girls as (Name) and Akatsuki followed him at a steady distance, not really caring on what he was doing. (Name) was happily munching on marshmallow treats, sharing with Akatsuki as he ate them---only to make the petite male happy since he doesn't share with anyone but him, Takuma, Aido, and Kaname. (Name) hid behind the mildly intimating male as a girl attempted to grab at him, and looked at her sleepily and kitten like as you rubbed his dazed eyes before continuing to walk while eating his precious candies from his messenger bag; one of his most valued possessions.

"(Name) don't eat to many, you still have to save those till Friday" Takuma said in a motherly tone as the (HC) haired boy nodded sleepily and took two pieces of candy before closing his bag and giving Akatsuki one of them and enjoying his own with a peaceful look before they walked into class and followed the two cousins to their spots, where he sat in between them and began to doze off till Aido woke him up smiling softly at the innocent male who just looked at him confused before looking at the other male in hopes for an answer "Please try to stay awake, you sleep all the time (Name)-chan" Takuma said as he sat in his spot in front of them. "But I'm tired Taku-chan..." the boy spoke in a soft tone, again rubbing his sleepy eyes that had black lines from to much sleep.

"How about we make a deal if you can stay awake in class till Friday we will get you as much candy as you like" Takuma offered as name sleepily nodded and had a look of tired determination on his face since he really liked candy. Some of the students giggled at his simply adorable expression as the teacher walked in and began teaching as (Name) had a scarily determined expression on his face and tried his very hardest to stay awake.

Class ended and as soon as they walked out (Name) returned to his usual self and walked alongside Kaname since the sleepy male didn't really care who he was and Kaname didn't really mind the other as (Name) kept trying to offer the other candy in which the other politely declined, and the petite vampire was set on trying to find the other a perfect candy for him. (Name) suddenly stopped as everything began to blur and before he knew it. everything faded to black.

---------Timeskip-----------------

(EC) orbs slowly opened as he sat up, not really recognizing the room but it was obviously a night class dorm. The door opened to reveal Kaname as (Name) simply waved at him as if nothing happened to the sleepy male. "(Name), why haven't you been taking your tablets?" Kaname asked seriously as he walked towards the boy who was lying in his bed. "I couldn't find them again... I dropped them somewhere and I asked Yuki and she said she will help look for them while she's on patrol, I'm sorry.." the boy explained sleepily with sadness laced in his tone.

Kaname sighed and sat on the bed, pulling the other close to him as (name) simply snuggled into his now blanket burrito with a closed-eyed dazed look, wanting to take a nice long nap or maybe eat sweets; such a simple-minded boy he was. "(Name) when was the last time you took your tablets?" Kaname asked softly as he mentally fans Boyd over the others cute expression. The (ec) eyed boy simply shrugged while looking up at the other with closed eyes; he just took them randomly so he never remembered a little detail like that. "You are probably hungry and candy doesn't fill your hunger" the brunette stated as he came to an idea that he would very much enjoy.

Slowly he moved the other to his lap and whispered to the kitten like male "(Name) I need you to bite me, this should do you till we find your tablets alright?" as the other just nodded as Kaname tilted his head as the other shifted slowly so his face was at the crook of the elder males neck before slowly biting him and taking in the blood that tasted like the sweetest of candies to the young male. (Name) let out a soft moan as he continued drinking before Kaname made him pull away as the dazed male licked his blood covered lips before pecking the pure-blooded male's cheek as a thank you before falling asleep on him, for he's always tired and had no candy to keep him awake.

Kaname let the male sleep on him soundly as he curled up in his lap as Kaname joined him in a deep slumber while thinking of a way to claim the boy as his.

--------------------------

There will be more now that I have my laptop and next chapter will be1X{