Chapter 13

(name) sat in silence in the void, aware he was asleep as he felt Kaname's warmth bind around his form like invisible ribbons.

"I see you are here my dear" Ridos voice echoed through the infinite nothing as the (hc)ette felt himself pulled close to a broad chest.

"I'm not supposed to be talking to you anymore" he said softly while fidgeting in the others grip, the others smell strangely intoxicating.

"Why because they can't handle you being social?" He said sarcastically as he rested his head on the others shoulder.

"I don't know...Rido, Aido tried to have um s-sex with me... I don't know what to do about it" the innocent male said as hugged his body, feeling a bit dirty with himself.

The elder male froze a bit as he thought over someone other than him touching his precious (name), he will eliminate anyone who dares touch the male.

He's to important to be harmed.

"I see, well in time, I will deal with it" he said repressing his pure rage.

"Alright and Senri said I have to save it for someone you are in a relationship with so I'm waiting till then" he said softly as he felt his body awakening, causing everything around him to fade to white.

Glancing around he felt as if though he hasn't slept, eyes feeling heavy yet he couldn't sleep once more as he was pulled closer to someone chest. Looking up he sees a firmiliar face; Kaname.

"Kana...wake up..." (Name) mumbled while gently patting the others chest the strongest he could and that wasn't very strong.

"Mnhm..." He grunted while cracking an eye to see sleepy doe eyes staring back at him.

"Yes...?"
"It's time to wake up Kana.."
"Fine.." He honestly didn't want to leave the bed, he wanted to stay with the small male who slowly sat up and stretched, feeling that satisfying 'pop' in his lower back before slowly getting out of bed and stretching, underwear clad ass peaking from the shirt he wore.

"Take your meds" Kaname commanded as he took a god awful blood tablets himself, smirking at the sight of the males wonderful assets.

After they got ready, they wondered down stairs to meet glares.. mainly directed at Kaname but still glares.

"Good morning Lord Kaname, and (name)!" Takuma said happily as if nothing ever happened.

Tired and meds kicking in, (name) waddled towards the blonde and kinda just like rested his face I his chest? Yeah that totally works!

//holy shit I told someone, im like dead rn so I can't remember who but I told them how like I have no actual plot idea for this, its just whatever my brain thinks up half awake so prepare your little booties for a fucking mess of writing//

Hugging the male Takuma smiled and pat his soft head, motherly instincts kicking in as he coddled the other.

Knowing Takuma had no real romantic interest in the male they let it slide.

They began walking out and in no time (Name) was eating snacks and clinging to Akatsukis uniform, whist trying to accept candy from day students only to be stopped by his fellow classmates.

Everything seemed normal, like any other day but something was off.

(Name) noticed somewhat but he couldn't figure out what it was, his brain to fogged up to figure out the situation only he noticed.

Then it came.

But only he heard it, the voice that called out to him...so firmiliar.

It felt like home.

The voice came from the forest, softly requesting him to follow the sound.

Before he could he was ushered by Shiki who rested his hand on the teens waist softly.

Sitting beside Shiki, he rested his head on the males shoulder, trying to ignore the voice that only seemed to grow in volume, it almost became unbearable to him as he raised his hand to be excused to the restroom.

Walking out he followed the firmiliar voice, no longer able to control himself anymore as his legs moved him to the ominous forest.

"(Name)? Shouldn't you be in class?" The voice of Zero called out, pushing him from his trance as he realized he was directly in front of the forest.

"Its calling me..make it stop" the teen almost begged as it seemed to get louder and kore aggressive.

"Whats calling you (name)?" Zero asked while walking up to the male and pulling him away from the forest and into his arms.

Tears poured down his cheeks as he tried pulling away, mumbing how its calling for him and he needs to see it.

"No ones there (name) lets get you back to class alright?"zero was surprisingly calm with the male as he attempted to sooth him.

"No, I need to see it" he mumbled as his medication kicked in, causing him to become more drowsy thank god.

Lifting the teen, Zero began walking away before turning to look back at the forest to meet crimson eyes that faded into oblivion.

Quickly he ran to the headmasters office because this was a big pile of nope.

"Zero~ what a sup--Oh god, what happened now?!" Cross panicked as he took (name) from the silver haired male, setting him on a couch softly.

"He left class, walking towards the forest, claiming a voice needed to see him or something" Zero explained as he sat beside (name) eyes never leaving his perfect face.

"This isn't good, I will get Kaname, keep him safe" Cross said before running from the room, leaving them in silence.

"Oh (name) what did you manage?" Zero asked as he kissed the teens forehead only to hear a VERY angry cough.

Looking at the door he saw a certain pureblood who was ready to kill, as he stalked over.

"I would appreciate it if you would keep your filthy hands off my mate" Kaname hissed out as his eyes flooded ruby, baring his teeth at the threat.

Zero couldn't help but let out a laugh "Oh please like hes your mate! That's a good joke!" As his eyes matched Kanames.

The two dominant males circled one another, ready to pounce and Zero did as he pushed Kaname to the ground and tried clawing him, the two went at it as Zero stabbed the brunettes arm with a blade in his pocket only to receive a nasty claw mark on his side.

Suddenly they where pulled from one another and taken to separate parts of the room as Cross' voice boomed out "ENOUGH BOTH OF YOU! ENOUGH WITH YOUR CHILDISH ANTICS AND ANSWER ME WHY (NAME) IS NO LONGER IN THIS ROOM?!" as an ominous aura radiated from his very being.

Quickly they looked at the couch to see nothing as zero mumbled in horror "The forest..." as they all ran to that destination without a single word, both males wounds healing quickly.

But they where to late, he was already gone, only thing remaining is a bracelet that was from Aido and his date.

-_-_-_
Hehehe
Hey guys hehe