chapter 12

Screeches, I read this all over and I'm so sorry you had to deal with that, shit I'm sorry guys and also TRIGGER WARNING, HAS SEXUAL THEMES THAT IM NOT SURE THAT WILL TRIGGER PEOPLE BUT READER DOES GET TRIGGERED AND I JUST DON'T WANT YOU GUYS UPSET SO WARNING MY DUDES  ⚠
------

Days passed since (names) memories were brought back. The (hc) haired male let out a shaky breath as he stared at his wall, refusing to leave while scratching his skin subconsciously.

The normal soft bags under the teens eyes darkened from sleep deprivation and stress, never experiencing this level of anxiety and stress before truly frightened him since he didn't know how to deal with it.

Hearing the door quickly slam open he lazily turned his head to meet striking sapphire hued eyes; the eyes that belonged to Aido.

"I leave for five minutes and you are bleeding!" he panicked as his eyes flickered red, to which (name) noticed.

Looking down he noticed the spot he was scratching was in fact bleeding, it was pretty deep too,Tsk.

"I didn't notice..." the male spoke softly, voice empty as he looked at Aido with heartbreakingly sad eyes, scared that Aido will yell at him.

"It's fine, did you take your tablets?" Aido said walking towards him while eyeing the gash with a blood lusting gaze and libido rising, the male just looked so tempting.

"Yes, I did... Aido are you hungry?" He lied smoothly while looking at the blonde worried. To be honest, he's been avoiding taking his tablets, not feeling any energy to take them.

"Yeah....those pills aren't working to well for me, taste awful" the handsome teen spoke while gently grabbing the others wrist and giving then wound a long seductive lick, savouring the flavour while letting the other rest his head on his shoulder.

"A-Aido..." He breathed out as he felt something strange take over him, scaring him quite a bit as he let the other drink from him.

They stayed in this position till Aido eventually pulled away, feeling the other become weaker as he held the male in his lap, noticing the lump in his crotch area and smirking before asking the far to innocent male "Turned on are we~?" with a low growl, but (name) obviously didn't understand.

"How would I be turned on? If you mean awake then yes I'm very awake" with a soft head tilt, his messy bed head getting in his face as he tried to make sense of the others words. "No (Name) it means you are sexually how do I say--awake" Aido explained while moving his hands lower to the others crotch.

With widened eyes, the petite male wasted no time pushing him away while shaking, his reality warping once more as Aido began shifting to his cousin. Heart racing, palms sweating the boy ran out of the room,  trying to find someone to help him as he heard his name getting called.

But it was in vain as he dropped to a fetal position, rocking himself and mumbling inaudible words while scratching his arms once more, much rougher then earlier.

His fangs began slowly showing themselves more as he looked at his own blood, unable to contain his blood lust.

Shiki stood infront of him calmly and began walking towards him, pills in hand while a water bottle in the other. Setting them down, he grabbed the boys attention, showing a soft smile as the boys warped reality made him see Something else with the others blue eyes.

"Rido..." He croaked out while hugging the other, trembling as the other froze in pure shock... How did he know about... Him?

"I'm not Rido (name), It's me Shiki" he said softly while placing a pill in his mouth and some water, before lifting the shaking boys face and gently placing his lips on the others, letting the water and pill travel down the petite males throat.

The pills were specially made to take affect rather quickly as the boy slumped against the brunette, breathing heavily as he felt his bloodlust lessen, the world coming back as Shiki whispered comforting words to the other.

"Hey (Name)...we have candy if you want some" he offered as the Dazed male perked up a little, expression like what it once was; innocent and fragile.

Lifting the teen he began making his way downstairs as the boys mind calmed down a tad.

Kaname sat in the kitchen reading as he heard the boys breathing and asked "Why did I smell your blood (name)" coldly, but mainly worried as Shiki set the boy down on the counter.

"Aido was hungry... The blood tablets weren't working so I decided to help him" the Dazed male slurred out while hugging himself, feeling slightly chilly as Kaname walked towards him visibly upset.

"You did what?"  Kaname hissed as he trapped the male between his arms, shooting Shiki a look that made him bolt.

"I helped him, it's better then him attacking someone" he said rubbing his eye while moving his head to Kaname's neck, snuggling into the warmth.

"Are you angry Kana?" the male asked softly, sending shivers down the Mahogany haired males back, said male remembering not to upset the boy because of his mental state.

"No (Name) I'm not angry, I just want you to be safe that's all" he whispered as (name) spoke softly "Kana... Can I tell you something?" the boy whispered while allowing himself to be lifted in Kaname's strong grip.

"Anything"

"Aido did something weird, he touched my um 'thing' and I got scared, he said I was' turned on'" the male was heavily confused as he took no notice to the purebloods seething anger.

"He was trying to do naughty things to you, don't let people do that to you unless you are in a relationship" he hissed out, sitting on a plush velvet couch, letting the male doze off in his lap, admiring every feature the male possessed.

_-_-_-_-_-

Aido paced around the room, anxiety filled to the brim as he raked a hand through his Blonde locks, Lapis eyes darting everywhere.

"So what did you do to him?" Shiki said softly while leaning on the door frame, clearly upset.

"I-I did something in the heat of the moment that accidentally triggered a flashbacks" he managed to speak while he freaked out.

"Kaname is going to kill you, we had an agreement remember?" Shiki reminded the male with a shit eating grin, watching the male panic.

"I know that! It was an accident due to bloodlust!" he growled, but it had very little affect on Shiki as he spoke "Well I medicated him, it seems he didn't take his medication, Kaname is taking care of him in the meantime"  he said as Aido's eyes widened for two reasons; (Name) lied and Kaname has him.

"Shit.."

"Well I'm going to go now, got school work to do" Shiki said relaxed, leaving the male to suffer.

_-_-_-_--_-

"Kana, can I sleep with you tonight?" The male whispered, half awake.

"Of course" The pureblood said, silently cheering with joy as he carried the male to his room.

The two layed together as (name) was pulled to the others chest, being engulfed in warmth as a thick blanket covered his form.

Kaname tried containing himself as he watched the male try fighting off sleep, but all attempts in vain as he quickly fell asleep, snoring lightly.

"Soon this will be every night.." He said happily while wrapping his arms around his future mates waist, joining him in an ever so needed rest

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
DONE, sorry for lack of updates