Chapter 5

The next evening came around and Takuma saw someone he didn't expect to see at the door, Zero. "Oh hello, Zero! Is there something I can help you with?" Takuma asked politely as the silver haired male nodded awkwardly before asking "Where's (Name)?" while holding the missing tablets, slightly annoyed. Takuma moved to the side as Zero walked into the moon dorm "He's upstairs, but I don't know how he will react to you" Takuma said slightly worried as the silverette looked at him confused as if asking 'why'. "You didn't see how he was after you screamed at him and falsely judged him and not to mention slapping his candy from his hands, you actually managed to scare the boy, incredibly stressed" ,stressedandTakuma said in a colder tone because he didn't like anyone who made his precious (Name) upset.

"I didn't realize I did that to him," Zero said shocked since he honestly didn't mean to yell at (Name)stressed and tired and accidentally took his rage out on the poor boy. "Well you did, now come on lets give him the pills", The blonde said walking towards the stairs as the other followed quietly. Walking down the halls they made it to (Name)s room; softly turning the handle as they saw an adorable sight. (Name) was seated in Akatsuki's lap curled in a blanket as they watched some show on (Name)s laptop, the younger male chewed happily on a marshmallow stick while snuggling into Akatsuki's chest and not even noticing the two at the door.

"(Name)?" Takuma asked the boy as said male lazily turned his head with his usual expression till he locked eyes with Zero and just slowly began hiding in the blanket, in obvious fear of getting yelled at. Zero walked towards the male and knelt in front of the bed holding the clear bottle of pills as (Name)s hand slowly crept out to grab it and to have Zero grab his wrist and pull him into a hug, whispering a 'sorry' into his ear as (Name) just silently nodded; really not sure how to handle this. 

(Name) fidgeted a little after Zero left, taking his tablet with a glass of water that was beside him as he looked at Akatsuki and Takuma who were seated on either side of him as he just chose to think about other things like how sex worked.

"So (Name), what did you and Senri do yesterday?" Takuma asked happily as the other spoke softly "He taught me what sex was" he said simply as he played with Akatsuki's hand. "W-wait what?" Takuma asked shocked clearly thinking that the brunette did something to the innocent male. "Yeah, but he didn't really explain it completely but he said to not do it with anyone you aren't dating but he said it strengthens a bond so I thought sex was some bonding exercise that I could do with you guys but apparently its something bigger" Akatsuki was kinda shocked at how much the boy spoke since that was the most he had ever spoke but he was also upset because Senri fucked up his chance to ruin (Name)s ass.

"I-I see, well sex is something important and you have to be comfortable with it as well" Takuma said as he raked a hand through his hair as (came) nodded with understanding before speaking "So if i'm comfortable now can I have it with someone?" as Akatsuki just sighed at the hopeless adorable boy as (Name) began to feel drowsy since learning had that affect on him and he was naturally tired. Closing his eyes he just listened to Takuma ramble about god knows what.

------With Yuki----

Walking with Aido to his class since he was late because he woke up with a hard on and had to wait till it went away so he could go, Yuki spoke curiously "Hey Aido, how is it that you guys act so stiff around Kaname but (Name) can go and cling to his shirt and try to feed him candy?" truly confused on this topic. "Well because out of all of us---minus Kaname--- (Name) has the purest blood, hes basically a pure blood and hes to adorable to say no to" Aido said mumbling the last bit but sadly Yuki heard it and replied "Yeah he is pretty cute, but why does he act like that?" Tilting her head slightly. 

"Because he was heavily sheltered growing up, the fact that his parents let him see us was shocking and they weren't always like that though they used to let him play all the time till his aunt destroyed their trust with people by abusing him physically, mentally and sometimes sexually but Kaname and your dad erased all memories of her from his mind to keep his innocence, we protect him a lot because he in reality doesn't know much about the world and he is book smart but he doesn't even know what sex is" Aido explained as Yuki nodded in understanding 'poor boy' she thought to herself as they made it to his class. "Thanks for walking with me Yuki~!" he said happily before walking inside merrily.

--------------------------

bam trash