chapter 20 NSFW

He sat in the rocking boat, small and it seemed like it was going to sink any moment. He curled up and hid his head in his legs as the storm brewed around him as he heard the voices of those from his past yell at him, spewing horrible distasteful words at him like it was normal.

And it was.

Slowly lifting his head he looked around and saw all those who caused him harm...family...friends....everyone.

Who could he trust? His world was just a lie and no one told him. He was alone and he hated it, he just wanted it all to end. The boat began sinking faster as his tears rolled down faster and faster, the voices got louder and louder as he felt the black water around him and everyone was submerged in water.

The water was frigid.

It was strangely relaxing, his body was almost frozen and close to death as darkness surrounded him as classical music rang in his ears.

Wait.

Music?

Slowly he began feeling warmer as everything got brighter and he could hear people talking with such joy and it almost made him want to smile but he still held a dead expression.

Eventually he was on his feet, water dropping from his form as his nightgown clung to his body.

He seemed to be back home, Not the Academy but actually home! He remembers this ballroom clear as day, he loved to play in here after classes, with his family. Looking around he saw them. His family.

Well his parents, they looked so happy and just alive that he didn't think before running towards them. Right as he felt his mother's warm embrace...he woke up. He stated at the ceiling as tears rolled down his cheeks. He was so so close to getting one last hug and his heart seemed to be torn out at the reality that those people where just figments of his delusional mind, he was just so alone.

The door creaked open as a maid walked in with her head down, a glass filled with blood, the smell hitting him like a bag of bricks and he recognized the smell, it was Rido's. She set down the glass and bowed before leaving quickly, not even sparing him a glance.

The glass taunted him as his throat dried up, almost like his body was forcing him to give in.

"My love, you must drink" the voice of the demon whom claimed to be his lover rang out beside him, causing his head to snap to said direction to lock eyes with the older man, not daring to move a muscle.

Lately Rido has been craving the innocent male, his body tempting him greatly and he knew the male wouldn't give himself so easily but he needed to mate with him before anyone else tried to ruin their love.

Pulling him closer he gently placed a hand on his forehead, whispering "submit" as he activated his vampiric powers, (name) never getting a chance to stop him as his mind was filled with fake love and pure admiration. Blinking a few times (name) smiled at the other innocently before wrapping his arms around the others neck eyes filled with pure joy to see the other as Rido smirked triumphantly at his success, pulling the male into his lap as the smaller male began snuggling into him still tired, eyes closed in contentment. "How do you feel my love?" Rido asked softly to make sure as he rubbed the others back soothingly and lovingly, "I'm good~ I haven't seen you all day! I missed you Rido!" slowly he moved up to sit in the males lap, ass rubbing softly against the brunettes groin.

(name) began playing with the others hair, head resting on the others chest as he looked up. All feelings of fear and hate stolen from the once frightened male and his mind washed with false sense of security and love, all memories of his once friends vanished and replaced with Rido and a fake engagement.

All that was left was marriage and the final bond.

Rido slowly moved the male up whilst cupping his as, head by his neck and began kissing slowly and passionately while his fangs teasingly scraped the flesh. Rido learned quickly at how sensitive (name)s body was at the quick jerk in the hips and slight moan that left his lips, right beside his ear.

He began messaging the others ass, kneading the flesh before lifting the nightgown up, revealing his (skin) ass, smooth and soft. Slowly moving his finger down the crack till he reached the males pink hole he teased the entrance, taking note of the poking at his abdomen while he moved away from the others neck to pull him into a kiss, soft and sweet with possessiveness underlining it, (name) moaning into it as their tongues danced with one another.

Slowly he moved his hand away and stopped kissing the other, pushing him up so he sat on his upper chest, cloth covered cock, right in front of Rido, ready to be devoured. His face was a rose tint as he felt Rido lift the nightgown once again and his member feeling the air wrapping around it, sending shivers down his spine. Licking the tip he began sucking the males (inch) member, enjoying the sounds the male made as He moaned loudly in pure bliss, fingers already finding their way into his brown locks.

"R-rido~ so good! More!" he panted out between moans while bucking his hips, already feeling close. Slowly he moved his mouth away, sliding his head down a bit to the others twitching hole, almost throbbing erotically he wasted no time giving it a sloppy kiss before shoving his tongue in, adoring the loud erotic moan that came from his lovers lips.

(name) was a mess, drool dripping from his lips as he felt a finger enter him, making him cum hard on the head board, as another one was added, stretching and rubbing his insides, making him unconsciously rub his nipples in delight, feeling like he had to, almost on instinct.

The sensation of his ass being stretched and now rubbing of nipples drove him insane, almost screaming in delight as he felt Rido slide his warm tongue to his balls, licking and sucking sensually as he stretched out the male, adding a third finger as well as finding his prostate. (name) came violently as he gripped the others hair tightly, the pleasure almost painful as he was moved off his chest and layed down on the bed, cum on parts of his now soiled nightgown. Rido tore off the sleeping garment, taking in the naked males naked form, confused as (name) sat up and brought his face to the others crotch, hastily removing his belt and pants as the large thick member sprung out, hitting his cheek slightly and his eyes widened in lust.

"All mine~" he moaned out slutily as he wasted no time giving it a long luck before sucking him off, slowly getting deeper until you could hear him deep throat him, fondling his heavy balls.

Rido was proud of the spell he used, basically making the other a slut for his cock without any experience, completely devoted to him.

Raking his fingers through the other he groaned before removing the other from his member and pulling him up till he sat on top of his cock, (name) wasting zero time as he sank down onto the large member, head thrown back in ecstasy and almost cumming from pleasure.

"Rido~! Oh god, fuck me senseless baby!" he screamed out as he began riding the male, Rido slamming his hips up, almost destroying his prostate as they fucked mercilessly.

(name)s eyes flickered red as his tongue stuck out, using his nail to cut a bit of his lovers chest, watching blood seep out before licking it up, horny as all hell. Rido returned the favour as he bit into the males shoulder, drinking his blood greedily as the two came, Rido shooting his seed deep within his lover as (name) came on their chests.

Slowly he licked up the blood and pulled out, semen seeping out as the petite male dropped on the others chest, tired and over sensitive. "I love you Rido.." he managed to get out before passing out.

"I love you too my love"

-_--__-__-_
Yoyo