I just unplugged the drive and threw on a random hoodie with black, leather skinny jeans and timberlands.

I walked down the stairs still shocked about the message from JYP.

But I hid it.

How I felt. I would make it seem as if I was getting better when I was getting worse.

But no one will know.

I can't have them worrying.

"Yo Kookie! Let's go." Jimin yelled from downstairs.

I walked a little faster and saw them all walking towards the car. I fixed my black beanie and sat in the car with them.

We all laughed at Jin's jokes until we reached the salon. The stylists pulled us away from each other and started doing our hair.

"What colour do you want Jungkook?" The lady said while looking at me.

"Wait how do you know me?"

"You seriously don't remember me? I'm your cousin! You know the one thats obsessed with Star Wars!" She exclaimed.

"Oh my gawd! I thought you were in the states!"

"Yap! I moved back 2 weeks ago. Didn't your dad tell you?" She said while doing my hair.

"No I don't think he knew himself. You know how he is. How do you know these guys?" I chuckled.

"Oh I met them in the US. How's life been treating you?"

"Ehhh I mean school is difficult. And mom left me and my dad and still hasn't returned. So that's that. I'm going to the same school as V but I'm said I'm leaving Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Speaking of them, they missed you guys so much. The first week you left, they wouldn't stop talking bout you guys." I explained.

"How was the councillor?" She asked me.

"It was fine. My therapist just gave me some pills and last month they told me I didn't need them after a year. I haven't done anything to myself in like a year. My stepdad was a bitch so I tried getting away from him. My dad wasn't home that week for business and he tried to kill me. I did escape and I found these guys. They saved me from my stepdad and took me in. My brother had to talked to me since I started the pills. He did last month but he told me some random stuff and I didn't understand what he meant. The last thing I remembered was the way he looked. It was completely different. I still don't understand it to be honest." I answered.

"Well what do mean he looked different?" She asked me as she finished my hair off.

"His eyes were bright green and not brown. He had sharper teeth like fangs or something. And he just stared into my eyes and told me... 'protect yourself since you are the one who can set us all free from the hell we have been trapped in. But this world must end before you can save us all.' It scared me so bad but I haven't heard from him since. He just walked out once he heard the car pull up on my driveway." Her eyes were wider. She had gone blank and was pulled away from her thoughts by the timer.

"Well let's just deal with your hair. Maybe your brother had some drug or something and that eye/fang thing could've been a costume for your brother since he loves acting so much." She smiled reassuringly.

I looked at my now purple hair and played with it.