Spoken Fixation (PT. 2)

(Hello! Part 2 is here! Yaaaas! Let's see what happens, shall we? Even though it's already kind of predictable...

P.S: This is kinda long. If you don't have the time or the patience to read all the details, your loss. This is some juicy stuff!)

~~JAMES POV~~

So little Aleks actually does like me? That's good, because it's about time for me to show him how I feel. While I had walked in on him showing his affection to 'me,' he's gonna find out my feelings a different way. I have a feeling we're both going to enjoy this.

I can't help but find amusement in his reactions to my words. It makes me feel a slight victory, knowing that he wants me this much and teasing the living hell out of him. It's a certain fetish of mine, you can say. And oh, how I've always wanted to do this with the beautiful Aleksandr...

"What a great face..." I said, tugging at his chin and embarassing him even further. "You look so vulnerable and cute. So innocent..." I glanced quickly and noticed he was eyeing my jeans like he was gonna kill them. So cute when you're needy, Aleks. "Would you like me to take these off as well?" I shimmied my hips a bit and heard him groan out. Music to my ears...

It's surprising that a usually miserable person can turn so lustful and erotic with just a few touches and teasing words.

"What was that? You want me to keep them on? Okay, then." I spoke and he shoved himself forward, rubbing his erection on my jeans once more. I felt the shock jolt the whole way through me. Through two layers of clothing, he still managed to shake me to my core. But I had to hold back for a little bit. I'm enjoying being a dirty tease far too much...

"Please, James. T-take off your pants..." He blushed and turned his head away again. So tempting, Aleks. You're lucky that I like you and I want this to last a bit longer than five minutes. I willingly followed his orders, unzipping my jeans and pulling them down. I was still on my knees, so I had to stand up to take them the whole way off. Looking down on Aleks now, the carpet looked to be a bit uncomfortable.

"Those too... Your--uh-- boxers." He kept stuttering and trying not to talk too loud. I want to play with him until he's shouting commands at me. For now, a compromise will be made.

"Okay, but you need to get on the bed first." He leaped up and scurried onto the bed faster than you can say 'damn, dude.' And damn dude was right. I never took notice to how hot this Russian was. His skin is perfectly pale, and he was perfectly slender. There was a slight definition of muscle on his body, all of the muscles obviously tense and waiting. His curly brown hair swept slightly over his eyes, being that he hasn't had a haircut for a little while. His lips were parted, and his breaths came out shallow. His manhood was pretty large, but his ass was perfect. I always silently took note of this, but naked in the flesh is just so much sexier. He was completely gorgeous and completely mine.

"Hush, Aleksandr." I smiled as the full use of his name caused him to twitch. I dropped my boxers to the floor and crawled up to him. "If you keep straining yourself like that, you'll cramp up."

"I-I'm not straining myself!" Haha, liar. As soon as I pointed out that he was tense, he relaxed into the mattress.

"Do you want me to touch you, Aleks? Do you want me to feel you... like this?" I sprawled my hands on his stomach and slowly pushed it upwards to his chest, being gentle. I know he doesn't want gentle, and that's my reason for doing so.

"Ah! J-James, a little rougher..."

"What was that?" I still stroked up and down his top half gently, hoping he'd get the message.