Close the Window.

(Hi, Darlings. I've just recently moved and I had no wifi for about three days. So, to pay you all for patiently waiting, I'm uploading two parts in one day. I hope you all enjoy! And I hope you're not mad at me... Love you! <3- Domo)

~~ALEKS POV~~

Shit, is it cold in here. 

I'm more than positive that all the windows were shut in me and James' house. But now, sitting in the living room coated in goosebumps and shivering, I'm second guessing myself. James was sitting across from me on one of the living room chairs and I saw him try to curl up into himself and rub his arms to make him warm. I bet I can make him warm...

What the fuck? Why did I  just think that! This cold is getting to me...

I totally remembered closing everything last night, so why is it so cold in here? I looked around in hopes of finding my answer, and there it was. It was the kitchen window, the one that is just out of my reach by a few centimeters. James seemed to find what I'd been staring at, too, but he didn't get up.

"Hey, Aleks, can you do us both a favor and close the goddamn window?" James shivered and spoke loudly, but I was used to his voice by now. I was about to object so I could tell him that I can't reach it, but I don't want to seem like a child. So what else am I gonna do? Once he sees that I can't reach it, he'll have to get his lazy ass up and close it.

I stood up from the couch and fixed my pants. They were a bit out of place from sitting curled up for so long. I hooked my fingers in my back belt loops as I walked away and tugged them upward to where they were supposed to be. For some reason, I heard a gasp and a swallow behind me. Eh, James must have seen something on the TV...

He was looking at your ass, dickhead! I spoke to myself in my mind. But why would he? He's straight... right?

I got to the window  and extended my arm upward towards the top of the sill to pull it down, but I couldn't reach it. I tried using both of my arms, just in case there was some wild phenomenon that my one arm was longer than the other. Still can't reach. I heard James snicker from the living room and I knew he was watching me. I'm not sure what possessed me to do this, but as I tried to reach it again, I wiggled my ass a little. He stopped snickering.

I then tried to go on my very tiptoes. My fingertips brushed it, and I tried to reach harder. At this point, my hips were pushed against the granite countertop and my ankles were getting sore from holding the same position for so long. I got back down onto flat feet and rested my hands at my sides for a few moments. I glanced back over to the living room and James was still watching me.

Hmm... Does he like what he sees~?

I made a final decision. This was going to both let me have my way with the window, and maybe get a bit more of a reaction from James. Both thoughts weirdly satisfied me. I'm just gonna climb up on the counter.

I shifted my feet and placed both hands on the counter. Lifting my knee up, I frowned because it didn't reach the top of it. Then I laughed a bit. My jeans were too tight and I can only imagine how stupid this position must look...

~~JAMES POV~~

The little shit knows I like him, doesn't he. That's probably exactly why hes standing there with his perfect ass in the air and his legs half spread as his knee keeps trying to reach the counter. He saw me watching him! He fucking shook his ass a minute ago! Does he want some type of  feedback from me?