Chapter 8

Sweet peas pov
"She's fine" the words left the doctors mouth, it was like the gods have spoken from above me I fall back into my chair taking deep breaths "can I see her?" I ask my voice hoarse and raspy "yes...but one at a time room 305" I nod and run through the halls.

I stop outside of her room and peer into the room I see her fragile state and tears pool my eyes quickly, a smile Is bought to my face when I see her wake up I open the door and sit beside her "hey babe" i grab her hand and she smiles back "hey..."

I hesitate "why did you do it?" She takes a deep breath "i was raped..." she whispers loud enough for me to hear my fists go white as I clench them together "who did it?" She shakes her head tears falling down her face "sweet pea...it doesn't matter I'm fine, we're fine"

I stand up running my hands through my hair "fine..." I hear a phone ring and pick it up "Hello?" "Put her on the phone" I hand it over.

"Hey Cheryl" her face lights up "I'm fine... ok bye" as she hands the phone back to me the door opens and her doctor walks into "Mrs Jones how do you feel?" She smiles "better than I should be" the doctor nods "is it ok if I ask a few questions?" She looks at me warily then nods.

"Have you had sex in these last couple of hours" she freezes up and grabs my hand "No...I-i w-was R-raped" She stutters. The doctor nods "ok well everything seems fine you can be discharged tonight" she smiles "thank you!?" The doctor walks out closing the door.

I lean in kissing her, placing my hand on her thigh "see your fine"

Hunter pov
I leaned into my bed sighing "can I leave now?" I ask my nurse as she checks my vitals and she smiles "now you can honey here's a bag of your clothes" I smile and walk into the bathroom to change. I return wearing this.

@"I'm ready to leave" jughead runs in seconds later his eyes bloodshot red "YOUR OK" he shouts liking me into a gigantic hug "yea I am

@
"I'm ready to leave" jughead runs in seconds later his eyes bloodshot red "YOUR OK" he shouts liking me into a gigantic hug "yea I am.....and I've been discharged"  he pulls away "let's go then" he grabs my bags and we walk out to our ride "where to?" He asks I quickly answer "Cheryl's"