The Champions Legacy Part 2

ابدأ من البداية

"Dragonite, Draco Meteor!!!" Dragonites Body Turns Red As She Fires Off A Blast That Rockets Into The Air.

The Seven Team Galactic Members Fire Off An Array Of Blasts And Attacks That Dragonite Effortlessly Dodges As The Draco Meteor Attack Splits Up Into Multiple Blasts And Rains Down Over The Battlefield.

"Dragonite, Dragon Claw Now!! Attack Glaceon!" I Command. Dragonites Claw Gets Engulfed In A Blue Dragon Like Aura As She Flies Towards The Ice Type Pokémon.

"Espeon, Use Protect. Jump In Front Of Glaceon!!" The Psychic Type Eeveelution Jumps In Front Of Dragonite Just As She Slashes Her Attack.

"We Got You Now, Umbreon Use Shadow Ball!!" Umbreon Jumps Above Dragonite And Fires Off A Purple Orb In Front Of Dragonite.

"Shit, Dodge It Dragonite, Get Some Distance!!" I Command. Dragonite Flaps Her Wings As She Rushes Back Towards Me.

"We're Not Gonna Let You Get Away! Vaporeon, Ice Beam!!" The Water Type Pokémon Fires A Powerful Ice Blast That Dragonite Barely Dodges.

"Dragonite, Thunder Punch!!" Dragonite Covers Her Fist In Electricity And Punches Vaporeon In It's Face And Sends It Rolling Through The Dirt With Electricity All Over It's Body.

I Can See Dragonite Start To Breathe Heavily As Sweat Rolls Down Her Face. Flareon, Leafeon, And Silveon Surround Dragonite.

"Okay Dragonite. We're Gonna Finish This Alright?" Dragonite Looks Back At Me And Nods At Me.

"Flareon Fire Blast!!"

"Leafeon Leaf Storm!!"

"Silveon Moon Blast!!"

"Dragonite, Fly Into The Air Now!!!" Dragonite Rockets Into The Air Just As The Three Attacks Meet Each Other.

"Did You Forget About Us? Espeon Use Psychic!!" Espeons Eyes Glow Blue As Dragonite Is Frozen In Place Mid Air.

"Throw Dragonite Into The Dirt!!" Espeon Uses It's Psychic Powers And Slams Dragonite Into The Ground.

"Dragonite!!!" I Yell Running Towards Her.

"Not So Fast Kid. Glaceon Use Blizzard. Freeze That Dragon Where It Stands." Glaceon Fires Off A Blast Of Ice And Snow That Overwhelm Dragonite As She Lets Out A Painful Roar.

I Cover Up My Face To Prevent Ice Shards From Getting Into My Eyes. Once I Look I See That Dragonite Is Frozen Completely In Ice.

"Shit, Dragonite Break Out Of It!!" She Doesn't Respond.

"Well It Looks Like You're Done" One Of The Team Galactic Members Say. All Seven Of Them Surround Me As I Throw My Fists Up.

"How're You Going To Fight All Seven Of Us Plus Our Pokémon? You're Outmatched." All Seven Of Them Command Their Pokémon To Attack Me Directly And I Close My Eyes And Prepare For The Oncoming Pain. But It Never Comes.

I Open My Eyes And I See An Unmistakable Garchomp Blocking All Of The Attacks At Once. Only One Person Has A Garchomp This Powerful. A Woman With Blonde Hair Wearing A Black Coat Lands In Front Of Me.

 A Woman With Blonde Hair Wearing A Black Coat Lands In Front Of Me