Will Byers, My Star part 2 fin

By five thirty in the morning, everybody was asleep except for Will and I. Mike, Lucas and Dustin were all on the sofa snoring lightly, but Will and I were sat on the floor below the window with a bar of chocolate in the middle of us. Neither of us could fall asleep, so we decided to wait for the sunrise. We used to do this all the time growing up. We'd sit and talk about everything and nothing all at once, exactly like we were now.
"Sure but Mike is in love with El, and he's my best friend aside from you."
Somehow we had managed to get onto the topic of love.
"Well," Will said, "Dustin seems pretty fond of you."
"Yeah as a friend! What is it with you, Will. Trying to set me up with boys."
"I just want to know you're happy."
"I am happy. With you back home next to me. Now, what about you. Is there a girl you're crushing on?"
"Yeah, there is actually. I've liked her for a few years."
"Why am I only hearing about this now?!" I hissed
"Because if I told you it would ruin everything." Will looked down at the chocolate with a frown on his face
"Will, we've known each other all our lives. Just tell me."
"Are you sure? Because once I tell you, there's no going back."
"Okay, well now you have to tell me."
He swallowed and looked up at me. "It's you, Y/N. Always has been."
I was stunned. Will was in love with me. Will was in love with me. Shit. He was looking into my eyes, and I looked into his. And then I kissed him. Even with my eyes shut, I could see the sun coming up over the horizon. A bright light that only brought good things and happiness. A star. And that star, the star in the middle of my solar system, was Will Byers.