Chapter 54

My eyes adjusted to the dimly lit room. The hair on my arms prickled and I tried to steady my breathing. The room was large and filled with flickering candles and a large crystal chandelier. Crowley stood a foot away from me and I jerked my arm out of his grip. He raised an eyebrow with a smirk, raising his arms to show off his room.
"So what do you think?" He bragged.
"Where are we?"
Without acknowledging my question he moved to the large chair at the end of the room. Two demons stood guard on both sides of him while he slid into his seat.
"Hell."
My face paled while I my stomach flipped. If I was really in hell, well then I was really in hell.
"You're lying," I tried to compose myself and appear as brave as I could. "We can't be."
"Really?" He's taunting me. "This is the only place I have complete control over. You can't leave without my permission and I wouldn't even bother trying to escape. There's no way your brothers could manage to track you down here. I doubt even Castiel can." I didn't respond, I looked around instead. The walls were a decorative burgundy wallpaper and a large rug covered dark wooden floors. The place was spotless. Not a single speck of dust was visible, even on the chandelier. I shot him a glare.
"Don't look at me like that. If you were anyone else I'd throw you in some dark cell at the bottom of the ocean." I eyed the guards dressed in matching black suits.
"Why don't you?" I asked while narrowing my eyes at him.
"I'd rather not piss off your daddy," he answered while shooting me a smirk. "Besides think of it as a vacation. A little break from your runaway game."
"Except I'm your prisoner."
"Do as I say and we'll get along just peachy."
I was in the middle of deciding between silence and a certain finger gesture when a knock echoed though G the room. I jumped while Crowley told them to enter. Keeping my back towards the door, I kept my gaze fixed on him and listened to click of the handle.
"Look who finally arrived. Leigh, I'd like you to meet my son," Crowley stood and I shot him a confused look before spinning around. "You two met quite some time ago."
Jahze stood in the doorway.
He looked almost the same as when I had met him a few months ago. His hair was a bit longer and hung in front of his face. He avoided my gaze while while taking in the fact that this boy was Crowley's son.
"What the hell?"
"Oh yes. Jahze is my son. I sent him into your mind because I needed you alive," he walked towards us and stood behind me but I continued to watched jahze. He stared down and the floor his hands fidgeted behind his back. "I assume you both have some catching up to do so I'll let him show you to your room."
One of the guards cleared their throat and another shuffled from foot to foot. That whole time, Jahze was sent by Crowley so he could use me in the future. All the running around I've done and people I've hurt was for him. Trent and Seth's deaths were for his own personal gain. I wanted to hit him. Kill him right here on the spot. I might've.
A hand on my shoulder caused me to jump and spin around. Jahze moved his hand back and nodded at me. The corners of his mouth turned up slightly, showing me sympathy, trying to get me to follow him.
"Touch me again and I'll kill you," I growled while yanking back. His face faltered and fell. Regaining his composure quickly, he started out of the room.
"I'll see you in the morning for breakfast," Crowley called after us as I followed.
We went through long dark hallways. They all had the same burgundy wallpaper and dark trim. There would be occasional rugs that covered the dark wood but most of the time the floor was bare. Wherever (or however) we were in hell, this place was massive. Some rooms were small sitting areas filled with a couch, table, and fireplace. One room I passed rivaled the Hall of Mirrors in Versace. The theme of dark and red was carried throughout most rooms but some varied in other colors.
I left a few feet in between us, as I had no interest in going near him.
For some reason I hated him more than Crowley.
At least with Crowley I was used to being used, thrown into the occasional wall, and treated like nothing. But with Jahze? I would always pretend that he had actually wanted me to live. Not because he cared, but because he wanted me to keep going. But he was only doing what his King of Hell father asked of him. I hated him.
"Here's your room," he announced so abruptly I almost ran into him. "There will be a guard outside your door so if you need anything, just ask."
I watched as he played with the buttons of his black button up shirt that matched his black shoes and pants. He was incredibly beautiful, his black hair pushed back neatly. I wanted to choke him. After he realized I wasn't going to respond, he opened the door and gestured me inside. Shooting him one last glance I stepped in and slammed the door shut.
The bedroom was massive.
To my right was a large canopy bed, with dark fabric decorated with beautiful embroidery that matched the curtains. The small night stand had been decorated with a mosaic lamp and a small old fashioned alarm clock. I picked it up and checked the time. 8:18. In front of the bed was a grand fireplace that was lit and made the shadows dance off the walls. The crystal chandelier dangled of the small loveseat, armchair, and coffee table that had been seated in front of the fire.
I made my way over to one of the two windows that sandwiched the fireplace and kneeled onto the window seat. Taking a fist full of the fabric, I yanked it aside to see outside.
Nothing.
Inky black nothingness as far as the eye could see.
I groaned and looked at the two doors on the wall to the left of the door out of here. One held a massive walk in closet that I glanced into before shutting the door. The other was a bathroom. The floors were a gray and white marble with a small shower made with intricate dark tile. A white claw foot tub was on the farthest wall in front of a closed window. I stood in the doorway while taking it in. Flipping off the lights, I moved away and shut the door behind me.
I need to get out of here. I need to leave. I- I need to rest.
Moving over to the light switch by the door, I turned the dial all the way until it clicked and the only light came from the fire. I kicked off my boots and jacket before laying on the small couch. The flames danced and I watched their fluid movements. My eyes started closing and I could keep myself awake. I let myself fall asleep, watching the fire and trying to forget that's where I currently was.
_______________
I'm gonna try and finish this I'm sorry it's been so long
But if you ever wanna hmu plz do!
Insta - @reneegiza
Snap - giggleygal12