Chapter 36

"Leigh! Open the door!" Seth yelled while the sounds of him banging on the door echoed through out the small motel bathroom. Of course I ignored him and tried to tend to my burning arms. All the small cuts on my hand were gushing blood and the lines where the symbol had been were replaced with deep gashes. "Leigh!"

"I-I'm fine." I called back, my voice faltering slightly as I spoke. They wouldn't stop bleeding. Why won't they stop bleeding? Pushing the towel down on my skin, I muffled back a sob.

Stop crying.

Seth slammed his body into the door, which made me jump. The third time he did it, the door flew open as it slammed against the wall.

"Oh my god. What happened." Seth asked without hesitating. He bent down so he was sitting next to me on the bathroom floor. I didn't respond, instead I pulled my arms closer to my body like I was trying to hide from him. "What happened?!" He asked frantically.

"I-I ran int-into Cas." I said in a hushed voice. My arms burned, not from the cuts themselves, but from the side effect of doing the spell.

"You what?" His eyes widened and a look of panic was set onto his face. I chewed on bottom lip. Suddenly I didn't want to talk. I just wanted him to hold me. After a while of the three of us traveling together, I started developing a little teeny tiny thing for Seth. And for some reason now, it felt as though all my emotions had been cranked up to 100 percent.

"I did a spell-to get rid of him.I'm fine." I looked down at my bleeding arms. Why won't they stop? I pushed the towel against them harder, and watched the blood soak into them. Their color changed from white to a bright red.

Blood.

Like all the blood from my parents. From all the deaths I could've prevented. But I screwed up. Then I was crying. Tears falling down my cheeks, creating pathways in the blood that had smeared on my cheeks.

"Hey hey hey, it's okay. It's okay." Seth cooed from beside me. He wrapped his arms around me and I accepted it.

"Everything-this is-is all my fault." I sobbed into shoulder. He tightened his grip on me.

"Look at me," he said while putting his fingers on my chin and guiding my face to look at his. "This is not your fault. Don't even think it is at all. Ever. Because it isn't. You're the bravest person I know in the entire world and I hope to be like you. This is not, in any way, your fault. So get that thought out of your head." I pulled out of his grip and furrowed my eyebrows.

"What do you mean this isn't my fault. I'm late and that's when people die. That's what gets others killed. Pretty soon you two are going to end up dead. And you know who's fault it's going to be? MINE! I'm sitting here crying. I'm not strong I'm-"

Suddenly I was cut off my Seth slamming his lips against mine. He placed his hand on my cheek and kissed him back. My arms wove around his neck. As we made out on the bathroom floor.

My inside lit up with a happiness I hadn't felt in a very long time. It started in my stomach and branched off to every inch in my body. I had never been this happy. Maybe not even ever. And then I had to pull away, only to let out a groan from a white hot pain in my arm.

"Are you okay?" He asked looking down at me wide eyed.

"Yea I'm fine." I mumbled out.

"Let's go." Seth pulled me up off the ground and helped me wobble out of the bathroom. My head pounded and spots danced in front of my eyes, probably because of blood loss. He let go and made his way over to his bag and started to dig around.

I stood there for a few moments, while the room spun.

I didn't even comprehend when my head slammed into the floor because I was too busy thinking.

Why do I want to call Sam and Dean?
••••••••••••••••••
Short filler chapter

Lol

This book has a few more chapters left

Then it's finished

Thanks guys

Plz vote, comment, read, and follow

Thanks again

Meh