Chapter 20

The springs creaked every timeI moved around on the pull out bed. The bed sheets were thin and felt paper like and the only thing keeping me decently warm was the thick quilt on top of me. I had been awake for approximately 10 minutes or so and couldn't seem to fall asleep again.

Not that I liked sleeping.

I was always haunted by some sort of nightmare that I would wake up in a cold sweat with my heart pounding. Fortunately they were happening less and less as time went on.

The motel room was quiet expect for the quiet breathing of Sam and dean in the two twin beds on the other end of the room. I rolled over so I was on my back and stared up at the discolored ceiling that had various stains on it. I was used to all the moving and nasty motel rooms and greasy bar food and the pull out couches.

After all, it had been four months.

Four months since my parents died. I had been "dead" for four months now. On the road, driving all around the country helping people. I had gone on lots of hunts. I studied everything of the supernatural so I could help on cases. Sure there were times were it'd be a little too dangerous for me, but hey, I was only 14. It was March. I turned 15 in 6 days.

I laid there some more and my mind refused to sleep. I would start to drift off and then the tiniest little noise would make me jump so I was awake. I laid there for what felt like maybe an hour. Then there was something I've never heard before. It sounding like a rustling or a flapping and it was over in a matter of seconds.

"Cas?" Dean asked making me jumped. He flipped on the light and I sat up and looked at Sam and dean. They were both sitting up and I changed my gaze over to where they were looking. In the corner of the room was a man in a trench coat. He stood there with a blank look on his face and smiled slightly towards my...brothers.

"Sam. Dean." The man said with a slight nod before looking at me. "Leigh." I furrowed my eyebrows and opened my mouth to speak but I was beaten to it.

"Leigh, this is Castiel, our angel friend. The one who would. Never. Answer." Dean said, getting slightly frustrated and annoyed. at the end of his sentence.

This was Castiel? I remember when my brothers would pray to him for answers but he never come. I had never met him but he seemed...odd....

"I have news." Castiel said in a gruff voice before dean interrupted him. Sam had flipped on all the lights and everyone was standing up but me, as I watched from my bed.

"Where have you been?" Dean asked as anger dripped from his voice. Sam watched from where he now sat at the table and dean stood close to Castiel. No one said anything because Cas looked as if he was at a loss for words.

"There has been lots of problems up in heaven and I barely was able to come here now." he finally answered with a dazed look on his face. I pushed my self out of bed and threw my hair up in a pony tail. Dean took a step back and seemed to calm down.

"What's the news?" Sam asked looking back and forth from one to the other.

"It's about your sister. Who I see you two found." Cas said with the same look. They both nodded and dean grabbed two beers from the fridge and handed one to Sam. "Well we found out you three all share the same mother."

"We already knew that Cas." Sam said kindly.

"Yes I know that. We found out who her father is." Shock flooded into all three of our faces and we looked over at him.

"Who?!" Dean asked in his natural ruff voice. For the first time I would finally find out who my REAL father was. I looked at Cas and shifted over slightly.

"Well we knew he wasn't human. But we knew that he had the power to make you human because there is no unordinary parts in you. And then we figured it out."

He paused and looked at all three of us. My heart pounded in my ears and I felt like I was going to throw up. But I was incredibly excited.

"It's god."
________________
I literally couldn't go over 2 days with out writing

Cliff hangerrrrr

You'll see where the story is going

So thank you all soooooooo much

Plz vote, comment, and read if you enjoy this story

Thanks guys