I warn “You keep oversleeping then you’ll soon get used to it Loki.”

Loki gets up finally and tries to intimidate me by standing over me. I stand up straighter and snarl at him allowing my fangs to show.

I warn “Keep trying to intimidate me and you will end up like many of my enemies. You think I hurt you yesterday you don’t know the half of what I could do to you in this form let alone my Snow Leopard form which by the way is fighting me to get out. I am the only thing standing between you and a feral Snow Leopard. Get dressed.”

The latter of what I said is and it isn’t true. My Snow Leopard is angry at Loki for trying to intimidate me but at the same time it’s a turn on for her. The bloody slutty Snow leopard.

Loki holds his hands up in mock surrender and heads over to his wardrobe. He pulls out a pair of black jeans and what looks to be a tight fitting plain dark green long sleeved t-shirt.

Loki grumbles “I still can’t believe you Mor.... people wear such clothing. It’s so casual.”

I smirk “If you think I didn’t notice that you almost called us Mortals again then you have a screw loose. What we wear is totally fine since we all basically know each other it’s not a formal gathering each time we gather here and there.”

Loki rolls his eyes and asks “Since I already know that I’m now bound to you what is it that we are to do today?”

I notify “First we probably have to endure Greta arguing over why you’re here and why I haven’t been thrown out of the clan yet after we’ve got to go to the local ice rink so I can evaluate it for tomorrow when we go there for Roxy’s birthday surprise. Then the day is ours to do with as we wish but I know at some point during the day I’m going to have to allow you to go into the library again to learn some more about us Shifters.”

Loki nods his head then quickly heads of into the bathroom.

I wait around idly for about five minutes before Loki remerges from the bathroom fully dressed in his new clothes. I then notice with great amusement that he hasn’t taken off the price tags.

I smile “You haven’t taken the price tags off your new clothes Loki.”

Loki asks “I haven’t taken off what?”

“Come here.”

“What! Why?”

“I need to get the price tags off your clothes.”

I quickly move up behind Loki before he can move away from me and grab him by his shirt so I can pull off the price tag. Loki freaks out slightly and moves forward making me lose my balance so that I fall over.

I never reach the floor though as Loki catches me in his arms. I feel a spark then and a rush of heat over the area that he is touching. It feels like electricity is running through my body. What the fuck is going on with my body. My Snow Leopard wants to run herself all over Loki. Tart.

I quickly jump back up to my feet and look at Loki.

I smile “Thank you for catching me there.”

Loki replies “It was my honour to be able to save you from a fall Brooklyn.”

I request “Can you stay still while I remove the tags from your clothes?”

Loki nods his head while looking rather confused.

Going behind him I grab the tag on the t-shirt and pull it off his top. Loki jolts slightly probably still clueless as to what it is that I am doing. Grabbing the trousers clothing tag I pull that off as well.